So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Maybe I'm imagining this whole conversation.

Maybe I'm imagining you   0_0  

There's a sure-fire proof way to distinguish between reality and imagination.  What you will need to do is dropkick yourself.  If you can master that, then, it's reality.  

P.S. Don't bother pinching yourself.  I can pinch myself in my imaginary world too.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I just tried and failed.

So...wait...that means I'm not really here??

Are you there?

Where do I go from here???   0_0

PURELIFE HALP!!!!

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

I'm here monkee  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

I took a nap, again. Blame it on boredom.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Hey Gophie   =)

SD, how can you be bored???
Think of all the alien excitement!!!!

Also, your new life awaits, hey??
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Gopher

Just wait till you fall in love, SD - you'll appreciate having had some boredom in the past. Believe me, your head will never be the same again.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Gopher

Sardine sandwiches

Sportsdude

lol I know gophie.
And yes I am excited about moving. But its driving me nuts that its a month away. I've basically completely forgot about my 21st birthday lol. Even with it 8 days away

Lise

SD. Your birthday coming up? Wow. Time flies. You're already 21 years old! Woot. Finally legal to drink and partee. Happy Birthday in advance in case I forgot.

Took a look at the Krause Berry Farm, Lil Me. Thanks for the link!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

LOL

I've basically completely forgot about my 21st birthday lol. Even with it 8 days away

Attention whore?!!!!!  Shall we announce it on CNN World News?    

Sportsdude

Lise

LOL wrote:
I've basically completely forgot about my 21st birthday lol. Even with it 8 days away

Attention whore?!!!!!  Shall we announce it on CNN World News?  

Regardless. That's not a very nice thing to say.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Sardines.

My dad used to eat them straight out of the can.
And I would have to leave the room, crouch down in a dark corner and find my happy place.

|