So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

aww...LM my blesses go to you!

Lil Me

I'm trying not to take this personally....but noone will give me a screw!
 LOL

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

And a bless to you, Ms. Pit.  I've been blessing people like mad today.  They all deserve it!  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

pitbullca.bc

thanks kitten...screw LM?  how about a nail? does that work? LMAO

kitten

I'm quite sure that it must be screwed, Ms. Pit.  A nail sounds quite drastic!

P.C.

I always know when to show up.

OK.....tip.   Lil Me....talk really slow when you ask.  And kind of ....breathy.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

haaaaah!  Thanks, P.C.  I might have better luck with that tactic in mind.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I tell ya....I'm having a party in my mouth.  I LOVE these baby cukes.  They're SOOOO good

kitten

I still haven't found any, but I haven't gone to many places looking for them.  

Lil Me

They're really good with the sweet Roma tomatoes.  

Lil Me

What's everyone drinking tonight?  I'm having the urinary-health cocktail: unsweetened cran (the GAK sour stuff), vodka, and club soda.

kitten

Just water.   *cry*

P.C.

I'm having a V-8.  I've been finicky with my veggies this week.  I bought some corn on the cob, and it's just not right yet.  Hub didn't mind it, but I'm shamefully picky about c on the c.  One bite.....ptewwi.

Lil Me

I know whatcha mean about the corn.  But if I've already bought it, I eat it.  (unless I can pawn it all off on Mr LM and the kids)

V8 is great!  (except no-salt V8 sucks)

stretchedout

Watch the salt intake with that processed drink - V-8 has way to much refined sodium.[/DIV]
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

|