So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Not at Chez P.C.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

lol.  Actually, they are yellow everywhere else.....even on the property next door and across the road.   It's weird I tell ya.

Sportsdude

Should have gone to Q.E.P. today or the Apple Festival. oh well, next week.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

P.C. wrote:
lol.  Actually, they are yellow everywhere else.....even on the property next door and across the road.   It's weird I tell ya.[/DIV]
 Must be the rich water seeping from your septic tank

P.C.

That's a possiblitly 49er.  I think I might take a pic tomorrow, and see if I can catch a glimpse of the yellow ones across the road in the same frame.  I doubt it, but I gotta try.  Usually my yard is covered in a thick blanket of maple leaves by this time.

Russ

Evening.
Jeebus, 13 pages since I left to soak in the hot springs.
SD, please bud.. relax. Your opinions are not the only ones. Everyone interprets things differently from the same facts. Welcome back anyhow.

PC.. dont consider the ridgeline. I know of a few people that have HAD then. They are ok for small stuff and running around. If you do anything with them expect trouble.

Im toyota guy. You know that. (but my daily right now is a Tahoe.. ha!) The thing with the newer toyotas is that the quality is down on them, cheaper to pump things . Another thing to remember about them is their fuel economy rating. They will burn more than you think, its a smaller engine, and when you work it, its dumping in the fuel to get the power output.

I too had an awesome older nissan pickup.. it was the crossover year so the tailgate said nissan but also datson in the corner. The engine was advanced technology for its time.. but they built that over 20 yrs ago now. Didnt they almost go bankrupt not too long ago?

Anyhow.. good luck! See you all tomorrow

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Van

Hi all!

Busy times with my work. Lots of goodies to finish up before the winter season.

I don't know much about vehicles. But I can say I love my Tacoma. It is only a couple years old mind you. But it is a sweet ride. Hopefully after another 7 years from now I can say the same thing.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Good morning Van.  Nice to see you.  Coffee ?

So....another Tacoma man.  Oh dear.....this is becoming a really tough decision.  I think the decision would have been done after the test drives....no contest, but for Michel calling attention to the LemonAid article. (which is a good thing...you want as much information as you can get before spending 30 grand.)

Russ.....the Ridgeline was never under consideration, period.....that was SD's suggestion.[/DIV]

Van

Hi PC!

Yes the Tacoma is pretty good. I use it more for recreational type use though. I don't really push it to the limit with hauling stuff....it has a good stereo.....does that count?? heehee..
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Lots of work to do.

Good day to all!

P.C.

....it has a good stereo.....does that count?? heehee..

Absolutely !

Funny you mentioned that.  That was a really annoying feature on the Tacoma.  No volume control assessable from the passenger seat.  The volume was controllable only by the driver (on the steering wheel).  When we told the sales guy, he said...No way !  I joked that it was a deal breaker....but I'm not sure it's so funny.

Michel

P.C.

Yuck....an extra hour a day ?   I thought you had days banked up till 2014.

purelife

Hiya Van.  It has been a while since I've seen you.  Miss you and hope you're doing well. :)

Good morning everyone.

We had a wee bit of a skytrain interruption this morning....lasted about 13 min...wish it was longer.....

breakfast was berry yogurt topped with granola, peaches and walnuts...yummeee. :)    

|