So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

[img style="WIDTH: 601px; HEIGHT: 640px" height=680 src="http://i10.tinypic.com/4d4be6d.jpg" width=747]

Here's another of my favorite at the Fish Market. Lobster Mornay. The lobster is split into halves, then they spread a cheese mixture on top then grilled the sucker up. DELICIOUS!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

mmmmmmmmmmmm
lise your making me jealous.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Hehe. I'll be back with more tantalizing photos.

Gotta run. *gone in a blink of an eye*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

purelife

Those are beautiful looking seafood, Lise.  I know, nothing from there is compared to what we have.

I think that I brought the package from T&T.  It's called Six Fortune, Candied Ginger (crystallized)  It's in a light green ziplok kinda package.  The ginger is authentically strong.  It's certainly not for everyone.  I want to get my b/f eating them but I have to keep telling myself that his tastes are totally different than mine.  I can handle more types of foods but he can't.... too bad...    

Gopher

Cystallised Ginger? I love it.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Really Gopher?  Not many guys can say that they LOVE this stuff!  I love them because they're so healthy.  

Gopher

Just like the taste of it.

Russ

<sickley green face> crystallized hunks of ginger? you are on your own there bud <sickley green face>
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

I've got a couple of friends who like it too, when we're together we buy a big bag of it and stuff ourselves.

Sportsdude

Russ

Ha! I just noticed that myself and Gopher are now at 200 blesses... thanks everyone.!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Just made it! I thought you were going to get there first.

Sportsdude

yeah everybody is leaving me in the dust when it comes to blesses. I guess I'm not 'blessed'    

Gopher

You're 75 ahead of me.

|