So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

oh naughty pl, naughty.  Yeah and I should talk my lunch consisted of 4 cookies and a glass of milk. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

sounds good pl. The drama llama from DV is in full swing.

NOthing wrong with donuts.. Ill eat the whole box if they are around.. so I make sure I dont buy them and neither does RSS
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife101

could you fill me in as to what's happening over at DV?  can't check that site now or get the chance to read through the mumble jumble.

i know what you mean, russ.  i tell my guy to NOT pick up timmie bits or anything like that because they would be gone... going to my hips... :P  bleh!

Lise

Are you able to check it out now, purelife?

CBS Radio shouldn't really interview Mike. It should talk to the ex-moderators.

Anyways, dinner was lovely. Had a nice quiet meal, played around, Lise Jr. puking again. Meh. I think she's got the bug stomach. Wonderful.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Hi Lise.  Oh no... I hope that you two get better soon.  

Good morning to everyone else.  

Lise

Morning all! Another dismal day but hey, not complaining. It's not snowing!!

How's everyone today? My nose is still dripping, cough still up in the air but other than that, I feel terrific. Must be because it's Judgement Day for someone. *cough cough*  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I'm feeling okay today, Lise.  Did I tell you that I made the appointment for the extractions?  I'm really anxious to get it done now.

Lise

Yep. You did. When will it take place?

I know the feeling. It's not a pleasant feeling. The anticipation, the anxiety.... even though I knew what was going to come, I couldn't help feeling nervous. Wanted to pull out at the last minute too.

But believe me, it was all worth it. They're very good, very professional and you won't feel a thing. Think of it as going for a nice nap.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Morning miss PL and Lise..

I never got any widom teeth in, so I guess as the lore goes I dont have any wisdom. hehe

Russ

purelife

Hiya Russ...and Lise.

I tend to repeat myself when I'm anxious and nervous like this.  Sorry.  :)

Anyways, did I tell you... oh never mind... hee he... ;)    

Lise

Heya Russ,

Are you kidding me? You're as wise as the very next goat that walks in here.

How was your dinner last night? Where did you end up going, Russ?  
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I was wondering about how Russ' dinner was too.  Where'd you guys end up going?

Lise

Did I mentioned Lise Jr. threw up again last night? Getting worried about her. We went to T&T last night and she managed to propelled her dinner onto the floor near the bakery. Eeeeow. I was alone with her and no tissue or anything in sight. Had to make a beeline for the eating area in T&T. Lucky they cleaned up the mess pronto.  
Bill Cosby.

Russ

LOL, well dont worry I wondered three.

Uh, lets just say we didnt end up going and had leftovers here.

So, whats everyones plans for lunch? What types of foods can you eat Lise with yours and your daughters stomaches?

EDIT: Just saw your post Lise. That sucks.

purelife

That's terrible to hear, Lise.  I hope that there's nothing to worry about.  It's very normal for little kids to throw up.  She might be getting the flu.  Do you give her acetaminophen?  Or she has the nasty bug that she's trying to get rid of.  Awww...poor Lise Jr.  I heard that milk makes things worse.  Lotsa warm fluids.  

|