So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Out to sea?  Where's that you're heading to?

Ok Russ.  Gotta go.  I'll talk to you later.  You enjoy the rest of this gorgeous afternoon.

Russ

See you PL. Its sunny outside?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Which one in bby? The one at metro?[/span]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Yup, that one.  :)

Awww..how sweet of them.  I just love to see how restaurants still go out of the way for their customers.  It sure doesn't happen too often.

purelife

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"] Russ wrote:[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]See you PL. Its sunny outside?[/span]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Yuppers.  Are you indoors?

Lise

Waah! Did I just missed purelife!! Hey girl and bye if you've already gone. *sigh*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Not anymore... outside installing an outboard motor mount on my ski boat. My bro is using it this weekend and wants one. 500 bucks for the motor mount. [A href="mailto:Inf@#kingcredible"]Inf@#kingcredible[/A]. Now try to find 1.5 inch by 3/8 stainless steel carriage bolts with nylock nuts. Bleh.

Ok, sorry I missed ya but I gotta run to home depot now.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Chicklet

Hey kiddies!  Nice to see many of you still around. Hope everyone had a fabulous X-Mas and that you are all well.  I was finally able to find some time to stop by.  I've missed all the fun I'm sure.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

purelife

OMG, CHICKLET!  Hi there girl.  :)  It's nice to see you around again.  

*waves to Lise*  and you're not here too, Lise.  *sob sob*  Lise, this on-off relationship might not work so well.   I can't take it when you just leave like that.  hee hee...

purelife

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Now try to find 1.5 inch by 3/8 stainless steel carriage bolts with nylock nuts.[/span]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]I hope that you find them Russ.  Home Depot should carry almost everything, right?

tenkani

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!11

[img style="color: rgb(255, 127, 0);" src="http://www.motleycrow.com/ImageHost/chicklet2.jpg"][font style="color: rgb(191, 95, 0);" size="7"][span style="color: rgb(255, 127, 0);"]!!!!!!![/span]
W00t welcome back!!!!    :)[/font]
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

Hey Lise.....any pics of your lemon grass kabobs?  They sound yummy !!

Also, you CAN get beef bacon.  It's not bad.  I like bacon bacon, but if you can't eat it, a recipe like the one Russ posted would work well with the beef bacon.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Boo. Chicklet stays for one split second and then she's gone. Kinda like a quickie, only quicker.

purelife, purelife! O where art thou? Cometh to mine bossom soon. Thy presence is most missed.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Hey PC,

Sorry, I was trying to look around for a picture of the lemongrass chicken. Can't find it. It's basically ground meat wrapped around lemongrass stick. This is the closest I can find. You can add shrimp to lemongrass too.

I haven't tried 'beef bacon.' This is the first I've heard of it. Where do you get them?    
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I'm sure if you asked at your local grocery store, they could point you in the right direction.  I think it's actually beef brisket, smoked, cured and cut the same way as pork bacon.

It's not cheap, but yummy.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Thanks for the tip, PC. I'm not sure if hubby would like that though. He still doesn't believe in anything pork nor does he want it in the house but thanks.

I've tried vegetarian pepperoni outside the house. It was horrible. Bleech.
Bill Cosby.

|