So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Buy Lise......I mean Bye Lise.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

P.C. wrote:
   And of course as W.C. Fields once said, "I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake.............. which I also keep handy."

I love that quote, P.C.  Was he the one that said, "Anyone who hates dogs and children can't be that bad"?  

Gopher

Why should he think that a snake would want a stimulant?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Snakes get thirsty too.

P.C.

LOL....I think so Kitten.  I loved his humour.  Hubby has  a plaque with the 'snake' quote.  Of course when I met him, it was in his living room....along with other lovely touches of style.  Like his 'Earl the Dead Cat'.  *who now resides in our attic*

[TABLE width=550 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD width=173] [P align=left][img height=175 alt="Hi!  I'm Earl the Dead Cat. Who are you?" src="http://www.maddogproductions.com/_borders/earl_photo_sm.jpg" width=169]

[/TD] [TD vAlign=bottom width=369]     [P align=left][img height=98 alt="Earl The Dead Cat logo" src="http://www.maddogproductions.com/_borders/earl_logo.jpg" width=216][FONT face=Arial][A name="Earl the Dead Cat"][SPAN style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: super"]®[/SPAN]
[/A]"The last cat you'll ever need."[/FONT]

[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] [DIV align=left] [TABLE width=550 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD width=20][/TD] [TD width=530][FONT face=Arial]The only Mad Dog Productions product still available, Earl the Dead Cat has been hanging around doing nothing since 1985.  A flat, understuffed toy cat with X's for eyes, Earl comes with a humorous death certificate listing  all the reasons a dead cat is better than a live one.  Well, a lot of them anyway.  For one, he doesn't need a messy litterbox or eat smelly cat food.   He doesn't wake you up in the morning by sitting on your nose and mistaking it for a catnip mouse.  And he doesn't scratch when the kids swing him around by his tail.
[/FONT][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[DIV align=left]

[DIV align=left]Oy vay......he actually comes with a death certificate and has tire tracks on his back.  Hubby's come a long way in the kitty department.

kitten

What delightful madness!  I love it.

Gopher

One man's madness is another man's sanity.

P.C.

This is Earls 'attic mate'.

Yes....these were actually a part of hubby's decor.....LOL  

kitten

It can be wonderful to have a skewed view of reality.  Makes life a lot more interesting.  

kitten

They should be prominently displayed in the Ebony Lounge.

P.C.

Absolutely Kitten.  All part of his charm. (well I fell in love with him anyway, didn't I)

(modify.....this was not in response to the last post.  It was to the one before that....LOL)

Gopher

Can you really display things prominently in a dark room?  

P.C.

They should be prominently displayed in the Ebony Lounge.

ROFL.....Don't make me come over there Kitten.

We have agreed that they will be lovely workshop companions.

(Speaking of which....I DID finally post some pics of the bar in the ebony lounge.  They're terrible pics, but they give you an idea)[/DIV]

kitten

A well-placed spotlight should do the trick while maintaining the ambience of the darkened room.  

|