So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

HI P.C.!  Sorry, didn't see you in the corner.  You had your head buried in a project when I stepped in.
How are you and Sawdust?

Having a delish cup of coffee...tastes so much better in a real mug instead of a travel cup, like most mornings!
I have a great set of vintage mugs- the pattern is blue Lotte by Figgjo, which stopped this line sometime in the mid '70s.
*trying feverishly to post pic*
*gives up*

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3647/3391952674_1e629d5383.jpg

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Aha.  Got it. The problem was the Google Chrome browser.

Success in IE.

Heckyl has outdoor band concert today, so going to look for golf umbrella in my disaster of a basement.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Nice cup, Lil Me!  I bet everything tastes better in there.  :)

Hi Gophie, Russ, P.C.!  

Gopher

Fish, fish, fish, fish - at a relative's house.

purelife

I buy farmed salmon once in a while.  Wild is so expensive.

Lunch is leftovers - salmon, quinoa and asparagus.

Last night, we shaved lil guy's head.  He's our lil monk now.  We finally shaved his baby hair so that his new hair grows out thicker and nicer.  He had such fine hair.  :)  I have to say that he has a perfectly round head.  

Gopher

purelife wrote:
 I buy farmed salmon once in a while.  Wild is so expensive.

Lunch is leftovers - salmon, quinoa and asparagus.

Last night, we shaved lil guy's head.  He's our lil monk now.  We finally shaved his baby hair so that his new hair grows out thicker and nicer.  He had such fine hair.  :)  I have to say that he has a perfectly round head.    

Have you saved some of his early hair, PL?

purelife

Nope no saving but we took pics instead. :)

Sportsdude

I made a brat-quesadilla for lunch.

I'm tired of the cicada infestation.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Goph-your fish feast looks deeelish!

purelife- Your little guy must be so cute!

My lunch was thwarted by the discovery of mold on my bread.  I just couldn't eat any more..

Russ

Hello!

LM - Yuck. I hate that. When I see that, thats it for me, I cant deal with it. Even if I get another load of bread, cant have another.

Well, dinner was pizza, prime rib, and macaroni salad mixed with canned tuna.

Another fun filled day..    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Pizza and potato salad.

Orik

Monday Nothing
 Tuesday Nothing
Wednesday Mr Noodles & a muffin
Thursday Nothing
Friday Nothing
Saturday Chicken
Sunday  Nothing

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Chicken, new potatoes and carrots

purelife

Nothing, Orik?  Are you feeling ok?  That's very unlike you to eat nothing for several days.  

|