Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Tomorrow

Breakfast
1 cup frosted flakes 1 cup raspberry yogurt

Dinner
Tuscany turkey, mustard, Swiss cheese or Edam (haven't decided yet depends on the price at the shop tomorrow) Purple onions, Roma tomatoes (The brand of tomatoes will depend on what is available) whole wheat bread & presidents choice mayo.

Supper.
Depending on finances it will be a stew, now wether it will be Lamb, Goat, Mutton, Pork, Beef or Chicken, will depend on the price at the butcher and what I can afford to put on my credit card. Most of my stews will contain the basic items so we shall obviously have carrots, potatoes, onions, the usual spices and  what ever other types of veggies I have a craving for while shopping in the market.

As for the side dish to serve with the stew I really am not  to sure what to serve  perhaps some type of beans or rice instead but I tend to have rice pretty often when making a stew, the trouble with beans is they offer an additional protein to a meal, while rice adds a starch and potatoes add sugars & carbs. The beans would be a welcome addition to almost any meal..

I really have not made up my mind I think it will completely depend on what the store has available what i can afford and my mood.. So I will wait and see.. We can plan everything or sometimes you can leave things to chance..  

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Ham and Pineapple Pizza (accompanied by diced carrots and parsnips).
A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

Gopher wrote:
Ham and Pineapple Pizza (accompanied by diced carrots and parsnips).

Same here, without the carrots and parsnips. My son is having his birthday party today so it's pizza, candy, pizza, XBox, pizza, soda pop, candy pizza, candy, chips, pizza, XBox, soda pop, soda pop, XBox, candy, chips, soda pop, candy, pizza, chips and maybe some XBox.

I'm hiding in my office. And sadly, I lost a domain auction to someone with an insane desire to own the domain I was bidding on.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

purelife

peaches n cream corn, grilled zuchinni and pork chop

sliced cukes

DDD

not sure yet as it is only 9 am
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

If it's Friday, it must be my favourite - salmon.

purelife

salmon sounds delicious!

lunch was quinoa, kale and chicken.  

Gopher

Salmon is ALWAYS delicious, but today it's only going to be a steak and kidney pie (bought).  

Orik

Nothing .

Hunger.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Sportsdude

leftover chicken curry that I made.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Gopher

DDD

not sure but soup would be nice  
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

|