So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

salmon, veggies and grapes

Lil Me

Breakfast was coffee, a steamed pork bun, and blueberries.

Will be eating lunch on my way to the dump.  Gotta get rid of old hot water tank on lunch break.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Chicken, spaghetti and carrots.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Mashed potatoes topped with carrots & caramelized onions. Chicken Schnitzel or however it's supposed to be spelled. And the piece dee resistence Peanut butter crunch cake for dessert.
I am impatient and hungry because the smell from the oven is heavenly...

I still need to wait 20 minutes until it is ready =(

But it will be ooh-so good... When it finally is ready..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Salmon, peas, sprouts, potatoes & parsley sauce.

Orik

7 am isn't that a bit early for lunch..  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I was thinking about it....deciding what I was going to make myself.  

Orik

=) ah the preliminary thought pattern of a hungry man..  

Today's lunch shall be Heinz Chili style beans on top of rice and a slice of pitas bread as a spoon. but lunch is still a few hours away.

Gopher

I've decided on sausage, mashed potatoes and carrots for tomorrow.    

Sportsdude

eggplant curry for lunch.
I guess those two pizza slices were dinner.
so tired of pizza and basically everything I eat here.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

Today's lunch was a oven baked chicken breast served on a Safeway burger bun with cheese, onions and tomatoes. Condiments where yellow mustard and president's choice mayonnaise. Side was Simply foods sour cream & onion potato chips

Dinner today is Heinz chili style beans with onions and tomatoes served with pita bread to be used as a spoon and about 25 minutes till dinner. Slowly waiting the stock to reduce on a low simmer.

purelife

leftovers for lunch:  chicken breast, brown rice and roasted assortment of veggies.  It was yum!

Our work has a coffee machine and today is the first day it "opened."  I don't drink coffee so I got the steamed milk. :)

Gopher

purelife

leftover turkey wontons and corn niblets.

Gopher

|