So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Oing over to my step-brother's farm.

Mint sauce? I like it too - especially on  roast potatoes.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I hope you arrive home safe and sound soon, Russ.  Hope the airports clear up for you to be home in time for baby's birth... (SS hasn't given birth yet, right?)

We went to Ikea for dinner.  

Gopher

Stewed steak, dumplings, carrots and sprouts.

Sportsdude

I'm smelling frozen pizza from my room.

I ate all of the chex mix I made.
oh dear.

watched the time traveller's wife this morning (2amish) interesting movie.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

The movie was kinda disappointing after the book.  

Dinner at Ikea.  Salad with a $1.99 pasta.        
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

We would've bumped into each other had we gone to Ikea for dinner tonight...but we went last night.  

steak, beets and onions for dinner.

I liked that movie Time Traveller's.  I bet the book is better.  I have yet to read that.  

We went on a movie date night last weekend and saw Narnia.  I loved it! Have you watched it yet, SD?

Sportsdude

Which Narnia? I've avoided the Narnia series so far, but it seems interesting. Is it good? I really want to see the King's Speech. Hopefully I don't miss it like I did for The Last Train Home. [a href="http://www.last-train.com/"]http://www.last-train.com/[/a]  

The Time Traveller's Wife movie sort of made me want to read the book, which I guess is noteworthy since I'm not a romance novel reader.

Frozen pizza for dinner with a glass of wine or two. aka the usual daily routine.  for the men in this household wine = water.
In SD's daily existential crisis news -- I ate all of the chex mix that I made.

I'm currently watching a dvd of A Christmas Story while attempting to put the ornaments on the tree. I still don't understand the fascination with this movie. I put the hockey puck that I bought at Niagara Falls in '99 on the tree, so that's my official contribution. I wanted to put the puck at the top, but my sister had other ideas.

Orik

Vegetable broth + noodles + roma tomatoes. peeled and then diced. Lunch

2 hot dogs with roma tomatoes. Supper  

The time travelers wife I want to read the book..

So maybe it would be better if I saw the movie first then read the book from the sounds of it..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

purelife

The 3rd installment of Narnia, SD.  I can't remember the name of it but it's out in theatres right now.  So far, I've thoroughly enjoyed Narnia.  I love magic/mystic type of movies like this.  You'll like it if you like fantasy/magical type movies.  

shrimp/avocado roll for lunch...and lots of chocolate and goodies at the office to eat!  We're one of the lucky departments who several gift baskets every year loaded with delicious goodies, mainly chocolate!  :)  I'm satisfied.

Sportsdude

Cool. I'll watch it when it arrives on red box (going to the theatres is just too expensive these days).

Watched Elf last night. I still cringe at 95% of the film.

No idea on what we're watching tonight, but we've run out of Christmas movies.
Sat - Death at a Funeral (the original, not the Hollywood version).
Sun - 500 days of Summer
Mon- Time Traveller's Wife
Tues- Christmas Story
Wed- Elf

For some reason we don't have Love Actually.

purelife

To everyone:  Russ's baby girl was just born, December 22!!  

Congratulations to the new parents.  

Sportsdude

Wow! Congrats Russ! Amazing!

Gopher

Congratulations Russ and SS.

Orik

Congratulations to the new parents SS & Russ well it was almost a new years baby...

Did you make it home in time for the birth Russ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|