So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Not sure what the price per lesson is.  My gym charges monthly.  There's probably a tkd club at UBC for free.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Oh duh, should of thought of that first.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

yummee lunch Gophie.  Please send some my way. :)

I watched that movie, SD - Julie and Julia.  It was so-so ok.  

Sportsdude

Greek meatballs

PL- What part didn't you like? I know a lot of people my age don't know who Julia Child is, so her portrayal is to them is almost 'who is this person?' etc.

Gopher

purelife wrote:
yummee lunch Gophie.  Please send some my way. :)

Sorry, too late - it's all gone.

purelife

Afternoon everyone!

Pouring pouring rain here.  I met up with a friend over at Metrotown.  Lots of mommies w/strollers there.  It's quiet too, which is nice because I usually don't like that mall.  Baby was so tired, tried to nap but couldn't.  I think the lighting was just too bright for him.  But now we're home and he's napping soundly.  YAY!!  Oh, baby gave me a one time 5 hour sleep stretch.  I don't know what I did differently, but I would love to have that again.  Last night, he didn't give me that again.  But at least, it gets easier and easier to put him to bed with less fuss from him so that I at least, get some peace and quiet for a few hours before I crash.  We've been watching a movie almost every night and that's when I get to exercise and play with the Wii Fit/Sports.

Some days are better than others for both baby and I.  My hormones are just a mess these days.  I feel like that dwarf, Grumpy.

Lil Me

We're eating hospital food tonight. (that's the way it looks, anyways...)

Boiled potatoes, white fish fillets, frozen veg.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Salmon, boiled potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and sprouts.  

Lil Me

Goph likes his veggies!

pho for din din.

Sportsdude

Hungarian wine.

I don't really consider the 5pm pirogies snack as dinner.

My cell phone has inexplicably fixed itself, the old thing came out of its flat-lined heart attack. Its battery found new life. (3yrs old). Saves a trip to Bellingham (amerofone)

'Fixed' the car today, I give the patched tire a month.

Gopher

Pirogies? Send them over!  

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Goph likes his veggies![/span]

Brussels sprouts CAN'T be veggies.....they just can't be.  They are evil.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Brussels sprouts are wonderful! Yesterday I managed, salmon, lamb, Jerusalem artichoke, kale, potatoes, beans and carrots (the main part of a four course meal) - afterwards I regretted my enthuiasm.

P.C.

I must do something about the fact that I have never had an artichoke in my life.  (except for the stuff that comes in a jar)  I MUST do it.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|