So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Haha I'm in a university library studying but I'm not at UBC or Vancouver or Canada. Go figure.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Curried chicken and zucchini with ancient grains and rice.

Hey everyone!  Had another manic monday.  Work is always nuts on Monday- no matter how much time we spend on scheduling on Friday, something has blown apart by Monday.

Plus I was tired.  We had a bit of a (drunk) late night.  MrLM and I dragged ourselves out the door, but Heckyl and Jeckyl opted to stay home and sleep.  I'm fortunate that Heckyl is responsible and takes good care of his brother.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Russ - I'm envious. Pictures please.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Russ wrote:
i am completely drnuk. in las palmas. cant type no more. hi

Um, I can honestly say I cant remember when i typed this.
Unfortunately Gopher, we got off the vessel at like 8 pm, checked into a hotel and I flew today at 0600 from there. It was raining most of the time.. was up earlier at a carnival however. Im now currently in London, having had a delayed flight into heathrow and missed my connection to vancouver. So Im in a hotel.
Hope everyones doing well! I havent been on here very much the last while due to intermittent internet.. wasnt always working.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

nhl367

wow, this website has really died. I haven't been on this sight for a good 6-8 months now? eh?  

Gopher

nhl367 wrote:
wow, this website has really died. I haven't been on this sight for a good 6-8 months now? eh?  
     Why not give it the kiss of life?

nhl367

thats a big 10-4

*gives kiss of life*

nothing happened  

Gopher

It did, I'm back again.

nhl367

awesome [img style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid" onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" onclick="InsertImage('/forums/richedit/smileys/2.gif');" align=absMiddle src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/2.gif"]

Gopher

And yet again. I wonder where everyone else is and what they're doing.

Sportsdude

I'm doing 'stuff' related to this really small event in town happening and then there's school? Yeah.

Lil Me

I'm here!  Though not as regularly as I would like to be...

Miss you all.  

Salisbury steak for dinner, due to a surplus of frozen burger patties and a lack of buns.

Had a faaantasic potluck dinner with Scouts last night.  

Fri night was our Chinese New Year Dinner ( a week early, I know) but our second one of the year.      
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Suddenly, I've gone crazy about parsnips.

Sportsdude

What is/are parsnips?

I work with Aussies 24/7 these days and they're making me want to move to Australia. lol

LM@work

How are you cooking the 'nips, Goph?  I'm not a fan, but I'm willing to give them another go.

Microwaved leftovers for lunch.  Rice and pork.

|