So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Merry Christmas and happy new years everyone!

PL, it depends on who's looking as to whom the child resembles... Well, to me anyhow.

Well, lunch was good but looking forward to dinner! Steak and eggs with seafood salad!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

To mark the start of MMI I'm having stewed steak and dumplings -and a glass of champagne.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

I had corn flakes, dinner was at 11pm.
I didn't feel like walking upstairs to my room this morning for bed, just fell asleep next to the tree on the floor. I could breathe easier.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

It's the height that does it - lack of oxygen.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

haha!
The air is really dry down here. I'd always have constant nose bleeds as a kid and my room, in the upstairs part of the house, has never given me a break. In the summers I sleep in the basement.

Grandma is doing great though, this time last year she was in the ER. Her memory has been sharp lately.
I was joking yesterday that this is my 4th decade 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s. Grandma's on her 11th.

purelife

Has anyone watched the movie, UP?  I love this movie!!  P.C. - I know you'll love it.    

Sportsdude

UP was the film that got away for me in 2009. So wanted to see it.

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  Hope everyone had a good Xmas.

Went to visit the outlaws, then down to the US.  Spent a week roaming the beach between Astoria and Cannon Beach, OR.  Nice to get away- work haunts me.  I even dream about it.

Had an eventful few days- water leaks and such.

Trying to lose the 10 lbs that I gained over Xmas.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Happy 2010 everyone!  Our xmas and new year was very quiet.  Baby stayed up with us on new year's eve until 1am.  How fun! :P *said with sarcasm*  I'm happy that he's back into routine now.  I envy other babies at the same age who can sleep 11 hours straight!  I know mine will get there sooner or later, when he's developmentally ready.  I can only dream... *sigh*

Got a funeral to go to this weekend.  We were so happy to find sitters.  They're newbies to babies.  So, we have our landlords as backup helpers to them if they don't know what to do.  Our landlords are actually waiting to hear the stories.  LOL  I hope baby is quiet and easy for them.

Sportsdude

Just watched Julia Child roast a chicken.
I had an omelet for lunch.

purelife

How was that movie, SD?  I was thinking of watching it.

I ended up spending my gift card on an Olympic zippered hoodie.  My mom got me those mitts too.  

Sportsdude

I loved it. I didn't really care for Amy Adams (although she's great) (Junebug, Enchanted, Doubt) and the 'now' part film, but its all about Meryl and Stanley Tucci. They're so believable, and Meryl plays (as she's said in interviews) the Julia that we (the audience) would imagine her to be.  When I saw it this summer in the theatres I knew this was going to go down as another 'Meryl classic' in her cannon. We bought it for Christmas. Its one of my favourite movies of the year.

Sportsdude

I went to Buy Low tonight, got food and was told by a woman that I can no longer talk on a cell phone and drive. Well the new cell phone is going to have to wait although I've had mine now for 3yrs.  

LM@work

Ah, the old talk and drive problem.  I have yet to buy a BlueTooth, so I will say this...driving while trying to hide your phone on speaker is a lot more distracting than it was just holding the phone!

Nearly got busted the other day by a cop I know.  I was leaving the taekwondo gym while he was arriving.  He sat in his car watching me end my conversation before driving off...had he not been there, I would have driven while talking for sure!

Went out for drinks last night but was home by 11:30...

Boss was celebrating his bday by watching the game at the Shark Club out in the 'burbs.  He got kicked out around 11:00, so we all had to go.

He was resisting leaving, and it took MrLM and a couple of his cousins to load him into the truck while he fought them.

Good times.  At least I was home early and snoring.

Sportsdude

Hey Lil Me, speaking of taekwondo, what's the average lesson price around here?

No idea for dinner, most likely something of indian origin or a curry fusion omelet. haha

|