So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

GOOD GIRL Lil Me !!!!  You have to.  If you aren't getting what you know you are worth, you will just eventually burn yourself out with resentment.  I suspect they know what you're worth...and you will likely get it.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I helped a 'PC of Point Grey' do yard work. Took down a dead two story vine that had covered most of the back of the house. Next week the car park. lol

mmmmm manual labour

[img style="width: 307px; height: 209px;" src="http://www.iisg.nl/exhibitions/downandout/images/013.jpg[/img]

sadly, its the only thing I'm good at. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Do you want to dig up my septic field ?    

Lil Me

Do you provide hipwaders?
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

Nope....just a clothespeg for your nose.  At the end of a day of digging, I put my clothes right into the garbage.  I know nothing is getting on me, it's just the thought.  I don't even want them in my washing maching either.  

P.C.

I hereby propose a DS shitty get together to dig a sceptic tank at PC Provincial Park. We can bring scouts, they like to help.

Hahahahaa.  I wonder if that's where the term Party Pooper came from.

You wouldn't believe what it's like digging in this yard.  Between rocks and roots....LOTS of roots, you're lucky to remove a cup of soil per shovel-full.

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

Sign me up.  When is the gulag starting?      
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I know a trick to clean a washing machine in case of shitty absent mindness...

[LINK href="file:///C:/Users/User1/AppData/Local/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml" rel=File-List] [STYLE] [!--  /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal    (mso-style-parent:"";    margin:0in;    margin-bottom:.0001pt;    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;    :12.0pt;    font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-ansi-language:FR-CA;) a:link, span.MsoHyperlink    (color:blue;    text-decoration:underline;    text-underline:single;) a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed    (color:purple;    text-decoration:underline;    text-underline:single;) @page Section1    (size:8.5in 11.0in;    margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;    mso-header-margin:.5in;    mso-footer-margin:.5in;    mso-paper-source:0;) div.Section1    (page:Section1;) --] [/STYLE] [SPAN lang=FR-CA style="12pt: " new="" ;="" roman="" times=""][A href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/245947/exploding_washing_machine/"]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/245947/exploding_washing_machine/[/A][/SPAN]

[SPAN lang=FR-CA style="12pt: " new="" ;="" roman="" times=""][/SPAN]

[SPAN lang=FR-CA style="12pt: " new="" ;="" roman="" times=""][/SPAN]

[SPAN lang=FR-CA style="12pt: " new="" ;="" roman="" times=""]Probably not the best plan for a septic field.....could be messy. [/SPAN]

Michel

Michel

P.C.

lol !!!

Must sleep.  I'm beat.  

Goodnight

Michel

|