So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

You can also get those hard plastic egg cartons in a camping/backpacking supply place.  You can practically play football with those, and the eggs will be ok.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

not eating today been sick :(. just drinking juice

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

Orik.  You look different today!  Must be the sickness.

*sniffles*  *coughs*
 I have a bit of something myself.

Oh!  Coffee is ready!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Orik's suddenly looking like himself!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Maybe Kitty was trying to warn you that THE SOUP IS BURNING  

Michel

P.C.

You had it on MAX, didin't you.

Michel

Orik

awww and i thought for sure lise would like my avatar i got it from her in the first place either i got it from her or for here can't remember which i just know is called for lise.  ... and what do you mean i am finally looking like myself =( is that a bad joke at my male chauvinism ?

get better soon lil me.... had a nice chat to van guy at 3 am this morning...

anyways i could change my avatar but i only just got this one which means i will have to search high and low for another one worth stealing for use...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lise

Oh no, Orik... I never got that avatar before but it's a nice touch.

OK, just completed CNY dinner and had a blast. Everything turned up OK though I had to change my plans a little (couldn't get crab claws and BBQ duck) but delicious nevertheless.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Pics preeze, Lise! :)

Mr PL doesn't like to hold the grocery bag with the eggs too and gets me to hold em cuz he's afraid of breaking them.

Sportsdude

He does? lol Glad I'm not alone. I always knock bags or groceries against my leg which leads to bags braking.

Mmm Chinese food. I doubt I'll get some tonight (something of substance not the non-cafeteria style where the girls look at you like your pet just died and they want to console you smile lol), being suck in the Canadian version of Gitmo, I'm trapped a bit over here.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
I doubt I'll get some tonight
 --
 Yeah, this one was taken out of context but...

Anyways, hope everyone had a good weekend.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|