So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Hugh Jackman..... of the Wolverine/Australian fame. *drooooooooooool*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Orik

laundry, clean. sweep. mop. clean. sleep. read. go to futureshop

lunch was left over chicken with baby carrots radish's and celery .

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

Sportsdude

the usual
cooked chicken and rice w/soy

although the usual is sometimes just soy and rice to which my roomies friend is says "SD your gonna be the only white dude to get scurvy lol"

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

White people don't get scurvy ?  I didn't know a vitamin C deficiency was race specific.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Its an asian joke.
Its a long running inside joke into my asianness. For example today I was randomly watching Chinese news broadcast on Omni. lol

P.C.

So Asians think white people can't get scurvy ?

Sportsdude

No. Here's the background friend is from Montreal, he said half the asian males got scurvy during the school year at McGill because all they ate was rice. Nobody else ever got it.

and whenever I'm cooking, its rice and soy or rice and chicken. So I get scurvy jokes.

P.C.

Ahhh.  Background is good.

Sportsdude

:))))

another thing they chide me on, I don't drink milk (really just too lazy to carry it) and the roommates drink milk and I don't eat cheese and they eat cheese.

I'd like to get eggs and milk but I don't trust the bus.

Lil Me

Aaaaaah.  I remember the days of the student diet.  I think I lived on diet Coke, coffee and carbs.  (One of my problems was living at SFU and never leaving the hill)

What's this about not trusting the bus, SD?  Schedule? You seem to be wandering the streets quite a bit.  Shouldn't be a big deal to tuck a brick of cheese or a 1L milk into your coat.

I was awake naturally early on a weekend for the first time in ages.  It feels good- being well-rested and waking up on my own accord.

Not a good coffee day.  It's passable, but it tastes a bit like mud.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Morning Michel.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Good morning Michel and Lil Me

Enjoying my coffee before I get started.  

Michel

|