So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I miss Michel too purelife.

January is always a good month to clean out cupboards and closets.  I have a shipload of unfiled crap to sort through.  Whoever said that computers cut down on the amount of paperwork you have to deal with is crazy.  I swear more paper comes into this house than it ever did pre-computer.

And appliance manuals are like encyclopedias now.  I have a whole file drawer (plus) dedicated to JUST manuals.  Mind you....I could probably get rid of the ones from my first fridge and stove, my wringer washer (lol), our first stereo......my Starfrit Onion Blossom maker and the ever popular Starfrit apple peeler....and my pasta machine etc etc etc.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

MICHEL !!!!!   WE MISSED YOU !!!

Glad you're home safe and sound.  Can't wait to hear of your adventures.

As you can see....it's been pretty quiet around here.  So....Merry Merry and a Happy New Year to you Michel. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a010.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

Welcome home Michel!

*yawns*
 Spent a couple hours tonight blow drying the inside of my car after I discovered a lake under each rubber floor mat. :(  I've got towels, piles of kitty litter, and a DriZAir unit in there overnight.

Wanted to do some damage control before I ski again tomorrow.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Is kitty happy to see you ?  Or is she still in the "I'll teach you to leave me again, silent treatment mode"  LOL.

Somebody stole your credit card number ????  omg !  Have you taken any steps to find out if they have used it ?

Anyways, I'm glad you are back safely.  You picked a fine time to leave.  The endless snow and mess threw a wrench into everything !

So what did you see, what did you do, what pictures did you take.....SO MANY QUESTIONS !!!!

Lil Me.....you Lil SnowBunny you.

Michel

P.C.

Wow.  How exciting to see the California Condors.  It would be sad indeed to see them marked for extinction.  *cry , but how nice to have at least been able to see them.

I'm glad Miss Kitty is ok....lol.  I can't wait to hear more of your adventure, but as we have just had the last of our guests leave from a dinner party, I have undoubtedly had too much wine, and in much need of sleep.  Glad you are back and safe with forgiving Miss Kitty by your side.  

Michel

Orik

It sounds like you had a very exciting time Michel, I to look forward to seeing some more of your magnificent photos and hearing of other updates about your trip... what ever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... usually most of a persons money [img style="width: 36px; height: 41px;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif[/img]    
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

Michel

Michel

Orik

Quote from: Michel allo petite moi !img]/forums/richedit/smileys/Other/10.gif[/img]

Hello small me /  hello little me ?  
whats that about inside joke i am missing ?
 sorry my french is atrocious... i never did learn the language...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|