So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lise

Hey, welcome back, Michel. Hope you had a nice time. Was it warm in Vegas compare to here?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
..I could probably get rid of the ones from my first fridge and stove, my wringer washer (lol), our first stereo......my Starfrit Onion Blossom maker and the ever popular Starfrit apple peeler....and my pasta machine etc etc etc.[img style="font-style: italic;" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif[/img]
 --
 LOL. I do this too.  I cleaned out the "file" last year.  I had kept manuals for the PHONE.  (Plus for old appliances we no longer have.)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
Oh and I spent 100 $ in Vegas and I shot 3 times in less than 30 minutes, but I won't say any more... what is done in Vegas stay in Vegas they say... lol [img style="font-style: italic;" src="richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif[/img]
 --
 PLEASE tell me you didn't just say what I thought you just said.
 *covers ears*
 LALALALALALALALALALALA.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

Hi Lil Me

Michel is just joking i hope... i think he is referring to the game of craps and he rolled also known as shooting the dice...so he shot the dice 3 times in less than 30 min...  

he could of also have gone to one of the local Gun Ranges and literally shot 3 different times in 30 minutes.  seeing that he never did clarify what he shot... so if we are assuming a handgun or rifle of some sort he could of shot off 3 boxes of ammunition in 30 minutes

then again if he went to a hooker he could get the same deal.... but that's a whole different game...  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

Lise

You, sir, are a violent man!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

That sounds like fun, actually.  I was hoping to shoot a 9mm handgun in Vegas last year, but I ended up spending my "fun" money on a family funeral (not fun...)

Went skiing and my friend cooked us wild bison steaks for dinner.  Yum!  I'm not a fan of game meats normally, but this was really good.

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

Morning,

Well I had a busy weekend, met everyone who has been power, at the cusps of power in what is really a fish bowl if you are in political circles, Victoria. lol  I got Dave Barrett's number somehow, apparently he's really cool to talk to, lol.  A bunch of us were walking back to the legislature from lunch and saw Glen Clark of all people, such a loner.  Deborah Grey the first Reform MP in parliament was the Governor General, she's nice. She lives in QB now, we had a good chat about the snow and that she could barely get out of her house. Carole James and federal MP for Victoria now Deputy Speaker in the House Denise Savoie came in during a caucus meeting (our group apparently was the only one to have caucus meeting, Liberals had booze meetings).  I sat in MLA John Horgan's desk. The desk had to be one of the hundred year old ones, it was too small and couldn't fit under it.  Then when 2 Tories and 1 Liberal defected to us after the passing of this ridiculous Liberal bill I was moved to Corky Evans desk, which I found ironic. lol

Hate the Liberals, they were all frat boys who made sexist (to our women)/racist comments (to our francophone who spoke in french to the House), spouted neo-conservative ideology and really were just plain asses.  So there's our 'future leaders' since the populace likes to vote Liberals. lol They believed 1 Trillion dollars for the auto industry was a good idea... They don't take these weekends seriously and rather just party and it showed. But when your leaders are constantly Presidents of Fraternities, what do you expect. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

lol I'm on a mac now so any long posts you get on PC's looks rather small on my screen. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

|