So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

The one I saw was a combination of body/suspension.  But...really...I should probably stick to the road and I'll be just fine.  lol

A winch would be nice, but with the unibody construction, I've got no steel on the front end.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Oh dear Lil Me....poor you.  It's a good thing you're cute.

Poured and poured and poured some more today.  I think Mr Sawdus may actually get the car up the driveway today.  Our hot tub deck looks like an igloo.  The new metal roof let go of its load, and it slid down over the hot tub roof dumping a 6 foot wall of snow outside the fence.  It's kind of cool.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Which reminds me....... do you think it's wise to shovel snow off one's garden shed? Mine's made from aluminum and I'm just a bit freaked out about the weight.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

That sounds like a calculation for 49er.

(I'd assume that your roof is fine, as they sell the same metal sheds all across North America)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

sipping my second cup of lady Grey tea... with lemon and honey... i like this tea has a nice citrus scent and flavor even before u add the lemon juice ...sighs blissfully content for a Tuesday evening... thank u mrs LM and mr LM  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

49er

Lil Me wrote:
That sounds like a calculation for 49er.
    safer and easier to leave a space heater inside the shed for about 30 minutes

Lil Me

Tea is great for the soul, IMHO.

Spag, sauce and veg for dinner.

Sportsdude

Washing my white business dress shirts. Tomorrow Victoria and something really cool.  Meanwhile pierogies for dinner.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Have fun, SD.  Whatcha gonna do?  

Sportsdude

Be an MP in parliament til Sunday.
Agriculture Critic. I'll get to sit in the Legislative Assembly, I find that awesome.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

tea is not only good for the soul it is good for the mind and body. it is a excellent way to relax and De-stress at the end of the day and a couple of hours b4 bed...

sipping lemon juice and sugarcane drink right now.. i had to buy caned sugarcane i still haven't found fresh sugarcane nor a sugarcane juicer...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

Crunchy peanut butter by the spoonfull.  

Gopher

Chicken breast, potatoes, carrots & gravy - followed by a satsuma  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

JJ

Chicken and hummus in a pita.

purelife

Hey!  I had some crunchy pb with crackers in the morning too!!

Lunch was a chicken teriyaki bowl (that is on sale from Costco this week) and some baby cukes.  

I brought some goji green tea where the leaves are in the pyramid bags and forgot to bring them to work to try.  D'OH!!!

|