So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Morning!  It's steady rain over here.  Not the downpour we had a few days ago.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Med-heavy downpour now.
 I predict heavy flooding on the Willingdon off-ramp by noon.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Good morning.

It has been a while since I had to use my umbrella when I walk to the skytrain for work.  This morning's rain was pouring.  I like.....  

Michel

Russ

Morning! Im about to head out to the airport for a friend. He left his MX8 at our place the last week and a bit as he went and visited his brother in PG. I told him I want a gift when gets back (jokingly) but it sounds like he actually got me something. So Ill find out when I pick him up.

Hows everyone this rubber ducky weathered morninga

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

P.C.

lol - rubber ducky day !

Speaking of gifts, a friend of ours, who doesn't cook at all.....well, except for bbq-ing ....was given the funkiest gift ever.  It would help to see the coolness of this gift if you knew the guy (big burly harley guy)....but anyways....it's a gas powered blender, complete with Harley Handles.  LOL  It's SO perfect for him.  I was totally surprised that such a thing even existed.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

That's a cool gift!

Michel- the ramp that floods is the exit from Highway #1 Westbound.   As soon as you loop around, you're in 2 feet of water.

Michel

Lil Me

My dad doesn't cook at all except for BBQing- and since he moved into a condo, he no longer has a BBQ.  Mom left today for a 2 week trip, so my sis and I had a meeting on Monday to co-ordinate who is going to feed dad on which days.
 Her hilarious comment to me was, "GAWD!  I hope Mom doesn't die first!"
 I said, "Yeah, we'll be doing this for the rest of our lives!"

Michel

Sportsdude

lol. Yeah Michel you get old the kids start taking care of you. That's how it works usually. haha

its pouring here on the front lines although the weather is more wicked here, the campus takes the brunt of everything first. Couple nights here its sounds like Kansas or South Dakota outside.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Can you get to Oz from UBC?  

Sportsdude

I know the Oz personally so of course. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|