So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

LOL, As long as you add some poutine to that meal, Michel, you'll grow MORE and MORE big even quicker.      

Russ

Burger king has poutine.. and today is whopper wednesday so its half price burgers.

If it makes you feel better Michel.. I have a bunch of  steaks in freezer bags waiting for me to pull out for dinners. Dont feel bad about buying too much.. it just means you can feed some to your cat (keep telling everyone that so you can have more!)

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

You meat people!
I've realized I haven't bought meat to cook in 2 months.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

haha where's your tapeworm Michel? Apparently I found mine again.

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

bwhaha. I dunno I think its Canada. I come here and get skinny, go back state side and get fat.

Although if christmas break is like last year, I'll be going through 3 bottles of wine a week and that's just the wine. lol
And everyone gets me beer for christmas. Last time around I had I think 50 beers at least and 5 bottles of wine.  

Michel

Sportsdude

bwhaha. Nah I think I'm just exhausted from everything. Never really had a summer break this year or a time to relax or get a day off even. lol

So when I go back stateside I just collapse in exhaustion for a few weeks, get back up again and start the whole process over again. Counting down the days. lol

I try to get a beer at every airport I stop at on the way back. Makes the trip a little more fun.
This year its 4 airports! wootalicious.

Oh and listening to christmas music too as I fly into snow cities. beer+snow+Christmas music= happy.
although I want to crank up the music in Denver, freaking hate that airport. They have a 'we are under a code (insert colour) security threat be aware of your surroundings and suspicious activities please alert authorities' it goes off every 3 minutes. Totally puts me in a bad mood and I just mimic it while I wait for a connecting flight. Phoenix has it too. I don't get it.

Michel

Sportsdude

doesn't sound shocking to me. It's well known fact in most areas. cuz they're all hiding in the bushes. hehe

I don't mind the security alerts but every cotton pickin' 5 minutes is ridiculous.
Heck you don't even need them, people weren't born yesterday.

Michel

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/figuren/k015.gif[/img]  

Good morning.  It's pouring out there !    I think SD and Michel cursed it with all their talk of winter coats.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

|