So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

Aur revoir Michel.  Have a great trip.  Say hi to Jasper the Friendly Ghost for us.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Sardine, cucumber and tomato sandwiches.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I had a star egg.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I biked for 7hrs non stop from UBC the entire sea wall trail, then up to Stanley Park, around Stanley Park then back over the Burrard and then over to Jericho and back to UBC. lol

apparently, I biked 35k.
lol

i have a headache, sleep time.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Going to be another great day today.  SD ready for another bike ride?!

Terry Fox Run today!!!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

SD has to recover and he also has to read Kafka and political science.

Lise

Crap. I can't keep up. Where is Michel going? Jasper? For how long?

Not much sleep these days. I swear the kids do acrobatic moves when they're sleeping. Sheesh.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I think he's in Jasper looking for rutting deer or animal. Seems a bit early for rutting season, but I guess animals sleep more up here, get a longer hibernation vacation.  

Lil Me

*yawns*
 nice lazy afternoon.

Morning was the Terry Fox Hometown Run.  If you squint, you might see me in the crowd on the evening news.

Sushi for lunch.

purelife

two hard boiled eggs, strawberries and tea.  

Gophie reminded me that I forgot to pick up sardines...

Have a great trip Michel!  Say hi to Casper for me.

Yesterday, my two brothers and their g/f's were over.  We had a hoot!  

Sportsdude

How'd the run go Lil Me?

Lil Me

It was a great day, SD.  Did the 6km route on my Carbon Tax Rebate Rollerblades (thank you Gordo).

Afternoon was a book and a nap.

Lise

People who take part in the Terry Fox run are an amazing bunch. Keep up the good work, LM.

Nothing spectacular. Lise Jr. won a prize draw from the local library so she's super stoked about the whole thing.

Just been to the dentist yesterday for a cleaning. I hate the hygienist there. Dunno. He doesn't struck me as someone who would warmed up to young folks. My girls didn't even want to be near him but as soon as the dentist saw Lise Jr., she sat on the chair and co-operate with him. I guess kids can tell if you're a kid-friendly person or not within nano seconds.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol on the carbon tax Lil Me. Have you heard the government paid out 2 million dollars in cheques to people who are either dead or not living in BC anymore. They want the money back and apparently some people have returned their cheques. lol

ugh. I swear I can't get a leisure day. I'm backlogged. Damn imperial system of measurements made me flunk math growing up, if only I was taught metric exclusively, I'd be good at math, no reading involved there. ugh

|