So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

wow. Where do you find the time? just wow.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

Wow, Michel.  Sounds like a successful wildlife tour.....in spite of the fact that it was pictographs you were after....lol

I forgot to tell you, that at the hotel we stayed at in Banff, there was a warning to our friends (who brought their golden retriever ...the same one our cat beat up....) to be cautious, as there was a grizzzzzz outside their chalet the morning we checked in.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

I hear ya Michel.

Hub and I were just talking about what a fabulous trip we had, to revisit so many of my 'old haunts'.  We didn't see as much wildlife as I was hoping, but the landscape alone was more than satisfying.

It is sad to discover that people who go to such lengths to witness natures treats, would be among those that don't respect it.  That has always surprised me.

Sportsdude

Still in awe. The ground you covered in general is amazing in itself.

My weekend was your typical person who studies too much weekend. Spent 4hrs during a huge party night typing up a report on friday, walked around, found some new friends randomly at like midnight.
Then biked 40k the next morning and accidentally broke my sunglasses under the Lions Gate. (embarassing) haha oops. Woke up today tired, couldn't walk, roomie said "wow SD you look out of it", tried to make a smoothie from a blender. I don't know how to use a blender and I used to many frozen strawberries. What came out of it was a strawberry ice cream minus the 'ice cream'. haha Then I spent the afternoon being a journalist then back to learning german and now Kafka reading before zzzz.

oh dear, I need longer days.
other roommate again said I was "studying too much".

[div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]It is sad to discover that people who go to such lengths to witness natures treats, would be among those that don't respect it.  That has always surprised me.

People who usually find something first aren't looking for this something out of the search for knowledge, but for profit of some kind.  ugh my italics is stuck. Anyway, that's how I see it, it's either they're omg look that's so cool, but those people don't know any better. Then there's the oh I can make money off of this types. c'est vie.
[/div]

Lise

Wow, Michel! Sounds like a wonderful trip. I don't know how you can do it, roughing it up out there with bears to boot! Had it been me, I'd be crying like a spoilt princess and carrying bear mace close to my heart. Wildlife is all wonderful but I would NEVER want to get that close! You're a brave soul.

Going to a dinner function tonight after work. Super excited. My dress fits into my handbag so you can tell how small it is. Haha.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Sportsdude

ugh. I want to go back to bed. lol  

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

hahaha. I'm on here in between classes and breaks and no the 'journalist' thing isn't about britney spears, typing up questions to politicians I know will not answer because they're smug. The sunglasses are non prescription, cost 10 bucks at Walgreens. Things break on me.

lol on the midnight friends.

purelife

Good morning everyone!  .... I n e eD m or e sl e E eeep!

That sounds like an awesome weekend wildlife trip, Michel.  Where'd you go?  I need some ideas for a weekend trip too because I still want to see a bear or two...

|