So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

lol I've got a headache no positive thinking today. But yeah, summer is over, everyone is back at school now. Nobody home.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Evening!  We're heading out the door to eat and drink with the out-of-town relatives again.  Day 3.  *sighs*

Wonderful food.  Good drinks.  Sat night was Italian, last night was Chinese.  Tonight is Chinese again.  We're jokingly calling it BYOF night.  (Bring Your Own Fish) as my uncle is hosting tonight, and bringing his flash-frozen salmon to the restaurant for the staff to prepare and serve.  He was fishing in the Queen Charlottes a couple weeks ago.

Celebrated the grandmother's 92nd bday over the weekend.  She had a good time.  Did she really know what was going on?  Who knows!  Mr LM and Heckyl and Jeckyl spent the afternoon collating their photos of the event.  Between the 3 of them, I think we've got a picture of damn near all 130 people who attended.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Woah 130 people, that's a lot.  

P.C.

lol I've got a headache no positive thinking today. But yeah, summer is over, everyone is back at school now. Nobody home.  

Nobody home, does not a summers end make.  

WOW Lil Me.  Now THAT'S a family get together.  I think if all our family got together....we could get by with a medium pizza.

Good on gramma.....92 !!!!!  Can she still tell some good stories ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Awesome that you've got that many people in the family for one thing. lol

ugh this headache, been all day.

Well my summer wasn't much of anything. No urge or will to anything, it's sad.

purelife

Evening everyone.
Veggie lasagna for dinner.  yummeee.

Hey Negative Nelly

SD said

lol I've got a headache no positive thinking today.

TODAY???

i don't think you could find positive in a dictionary even if somebody opened it to the right page.    

Lise

I love salmon. My favorite fish especially when it's served raw.

Leftover BBQ chicken and rice. So ho hum. I'm gonna try and see if I can make sambal calamari tomorrow. Ambitious but it doesn't look too hard so I'll give it a go.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

bwhaha oh yes I can find 'positive' in the dictionary. It's called dead pan sarcasm.

I made spaghetti for everybody for dinner.

lol the olympic commentators crack me up. Al Troutwig just said "he's come back from an injury where his knee exploded"

omg, lol.

Van

I love salmon too. But prefer it BBQd.

Lil Me, I had a slow day yesterday..late night Saturday, old friends and a bit of vodka. I am a lightweight, so when I do drink, it hits me hard the next day.

So far though, I am saying summer '08 is one of the best summer's ever. There is a lot more summer for me yet too. WooT!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Chicklet

I had ravioli for dinner.
Man it feels good to let someone know that.  I missed you kids!

'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Van

^Homemade ravioli?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Chicklet

sadly, no.  It came out of a plastic bag straight from the freezers of Costco.  But it was good!  
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Sportsdude

Ohh ravioli, that reminds me I need to eat toasted ravioli before I fly north with the birds.

Van

Costco has some good quality stuff.

Anyways, it is popcorn time. I am still tired from Saturday! LOL!

Cyas

LOVE Van  

|