So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Ran into the weirdest accent I've ever heard at Walmart. I thought my extremely exaggerated faux accent couldn't be real. Then I ran into a worker down there at Walmart. I asked for him to repeat what he was saying 3x. Seriously, I couldn't believe it.

Yeah Springfield was just too easy to make fun of, since it's home to Missouri's political elite and it's the political intellectual heartland. Outside of the St. Louis and KC kids who go there for school during the year, the place is bizarre, but it's truly 'southern'.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

Nope. Although the downtown mosque in Springfield was cool looking. Seen all of Missouri now. lol

Michel

Sportsdude

Yeah there's really nothing in Missouri unless you're into oddities. (jesse james, mormons, mark twain, kansas city bbq, the arch, urban decay, war torn neighbourhoods etc).

Pretty boring place.

Lise

Boring? Sounds like a place filled with history.

Started watching a bit of Harold and Kumar 2. YEGODS. Not very good and you can't watch that stuff in front of the kids. Man, the first movie was good, this one was just in poor, poor taste.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Yeah its got a lot of history, but the landscape and the people are boring. Midwesterners are boring to a fault. We aren't very exciting, rather dull.  

Lise

Ah, you can't generalized everyone. I'm sure there are some rather interesting characters abound. In general, I don't find ppl boring. I always tend to find something interesting.

The ONLY boring person that I've ever, ever come across was the ex BF back home. Gawds..... I always believe in the best of a person but he really takes the cake. Talk about a walking encyclopedia.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

G'morn.

Weekend was fantastic. The wedding was a great party. Bride and Groom are friends from back in the university days. Wow! Lots of dancing, great food, and spirits.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Glad you had a good time Van.

Well......finished my coffee.....time to get busy !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Have a great morning PC! chat later.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

afternoon.
Watching water polo. I retire on either Friday or Saturday. woooot

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.

It has been a busy day with training and it'll be like this all week long at work.  *sigh*

Sportsdude

training?
Yeah this week seems longer then usual already. Everybody's going back to school. :( summer's over.

P.C.

SD ?  ......I want you to sign up for a course in 'The Powers of Positive Thinking' when you return to school.  [img onclick="selecte('stern.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/stern.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|