So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Van

I would check out the parks. I am sure I will be renting a bike at one point or another too. The friend I am going with, he is more of a hiker so we could find some balance.  

EDIT: By bike I meant Mountain Bike...not a Harley.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

Cool idea. I have tried it once and just about died. I would try again.

Even a day of meditating on a nice beach would be nice.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

[img height=253 src="http://www.customroadsign.com/generate.php?line1=P.C.&line2=Provincial Park&line3=A Long Ways&line4=From Dullscape" width=403]

.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

purelife

Good afternoon everyone!

We didn't get the chance to pitch our tent and probably won't get the chance this week so hoping that everything is there. I can't wait for this weekend!  I've taken Monday off, so it'll be an extra long weekend for me.  

ADD:  Hiya Van.  I haven't been to Maui but would like to one day.  People I've known who has been there say it's amazing!  It should be fun for you. I bet you can't wait!

Van

Sounds cool purelife!

Michel

purelife

Michel wrote:
  Where do you go exactly PL ?[/DIV]
 I think we're heading to Manning Park.  Have you been there before?  This park sounds familiar for some reason.

Van

Hi purelife. Yes I am a bit excited. Having a place to stay will save some cash too.

I have been through Manning Park. Never stopped for too long. Nice forest there!!

Michel

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  Teatime.  Anyone want tea and a cookie?

purelife- Lightning Lake @ Manning?
 I'm going to Alouette Lake (Golden Ears) next weekend.

Tonight is our...last..dinner...with...out of town relatives.  I've had waaaay too much food and drink in the last couple of days.  Going out for Chinese again tonight.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I think we're doing the first come first serve thing.  If that place is full, we'll go elsewhere.  I have no idea what they're going to do.  

Hi Van.  Hi Michel.  Hi Lil Me.  Hi P.C.  Hi SD.  Hi CHICKLET!!!!! Hi Lise.  

Van

Lil Me wrote:
Hey everyone!  Teatime.  Anyone want tea and a cookie?

purelife- Lightning Lake @ Manning?
I'm going to Alouette Lake (Golden Ears) next weekend.

Golden Ears is cool. So close to Maple Ridge too. It should be pretty busy too. Very beautiful though!

|