So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Lol Lise, sounded like an interesting day.

Good news for me, I'm speaking like an immigrant who's just learning a new language in a new land. I can speak in a the German sentence structure and then I just add English words for German words I don't know. ha! I speak like how Oma speaks English. hilarious.

Oh and the eyeyeye my grandparents would always say is Yiddish for Omg.
eyeyeye.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

G'morn!

Fun summer so far.

Holidays start tomorrow. We are heading to Lake Chelan, WA for some lake adventure. Then south from there.

COFFEEEEEEE!!! Woohoo.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Who's a lucky boy !!!!!

I find summer is lacking a little warmth this year, but enjoying it none the less.

Refill ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Yes refill!

That is why I like the interior in the summer. They actually have summer! Nelson has been in the late 20s, early 30s. Nice summer weather. But then there is too hot, like Osoyoos.

BC is cool that way, so many areas to choose from with different climates!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lise @ Work

Different climate. Yes, you're right. Sometimes I feel like BC's like a woman. Can't make up her mind if she wants to stay warm or cold. *snicker snicker*

LAST DAY OF WORK!! Woohoo! Fridays are lovely!

Van

Hi Lise @ Work.

Yeah, BC is a lot like a beautiful woman. Hot, cold, tempermental, happy, dreary, dry......wet......all in the same day! (teasing)

P.C.

Have to get moving.  Got lots to do today.  Have a kitchen reno coming up on Monday.....should take the better part of a week, so have to get everything organized before I go.  It's on the mainland, and have to bring most of the tools for the job as well.  

Sawdust is building a custom island so he will be busy busy busy as well.

Russ

Morning! Hows everyone doing?

Hope you have fun on your vacation Van.. That theres lotsa beer and shenanigans.

You heading over this direction PC? Me and Starfish are (I think unless she changes her mind again not that she ever does that constantly changing her mind) heading over to the Island on Sat and possibly staying there till Monday.

Birthday party tonight, wings n beer! Nectar of the gods.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Yes Russ.  Heading over there on Monday (hopefully) if I can get all my ducks in a row that is.    

purelife

Just dropping by to say Happy Lunch Everyone!  and TGIF!

P.C.

Happy lunch purelife !  Any exciting plans for the weekend ?

Sportsdude

Afternoon!
No plans for the weekend. Speaking of weather, it hasn't been really really really unbearable here this year due to all the rain. (The more it rains the cooler it is). It hovers around 33 instead of its usual 37ish.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Hiya Russ, purelife, PC, everyone else...

Yes Russ, long needed holiday. There may be some tomfoolery during holidays. Usually we are pretty well behaved. usually...

Beef sandy and potatoe salad for lunch.    

Russ

P.C. wrote:
 Yes Russ.  Heading over there on Monday (hopefully) if I can get all my ducks in a row that is.

'bless' Have fun! So tonight is a buddy's birthday.. Ive been thinking and thinking about what to get him that would be different from everyone else and have a bit of shock treatment. To keep it in the ideals of good taste Im thinking about getting him one of those blow up dolls with those art only holes all over them.

The only problem now will be if Starfish agree's with me on this ideal gift.

EDIT: has anyone else been feeling excessively hot these last few days? We had to break down and actually install anotehr AC window unit.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Van

Lol! good gift idea Russ!

|