So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Hi PC, SD, Russ and Van.

PC wrote:  Happy lunch purelife !  Any exciting plans for the weekend ?[/DIV]

Sorry PC - I had to leave and heat up my lunch.   Uhm, no plans for the weekend.  We're cleaning all day on Saturday.  I'm going to mellow out with red wine and Evanescense.  And you?

I think that would be an interesting gift.  It would be a great excuse to visit the Sex Shop with SS.  

Russ

Thanks Van and PL! I think its a good idea..

purelife wrote:

I think that would be an interesting gift.  It would be a great excuse to visit the Sex Shop with SS.

shhh.

Blast its hot outside.. I actually wanted to tinker out there.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

[FONT size=1]ok Russ...I'll be weary weary quiet in case SS hears me....[/FONT]

Russ

purelife wrote:
 [FONT size=1]ok Russ...I'll be weary weary quiet in case SS hears me....[/FONT]

[FONT size=1][/FONT]

LOL! 'bless' How are you on this fine feathered afternoon? Getting ready for a night of fun and idiocy?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Woot! My cousin is getting married. Although I knew about this months ago before anyone else. hahaha
The future cousin in law is cool. We get along great, more so then the Ms. Suspicious. lol
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Heya Russ.  Nope, not up to any mishief...I wish though. :P  I do need to get some sleep...

Let me know if you end up getting the blow up doll.  :)

Lil Me

Evening DSers!

Russ!  What did you buy your friend for his bday?  Inflatable woman?  Inflatable sheep?

P.C. and Sawdust: have a good trip and happy trails.  Hope you take a bubble tea break during the kitchen reno.

Gonna have a pretty chill weekend.  Beach, drinks, fish n chips, gonna watch my sister run for the cause in her underwear.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sawdust

Lil me wrote

Gonna have a pretty chill weekend.  Beach, drinks, fish n chips, gonna watch my sister run for the cause in her underwear.

I hope her underwear isn't the cuase for her running!

[/DIV]
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Lil Me

hahahaha.  It would be tempting to run around giving wedgies at The Underwear Affair run...
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

lol hope people run with clean undies.  

Sawdust

The Wedgie Patrol can take care of that!!
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

This event makes me think of the movie Old School for some reason.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/n020.gif" border=0]                                                                                                .
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Oh okay, for P.C.

Will Ferrel goes "LET'S GO STREAKING" and starts running down a street by himself.

Sportsdude

xbox live is the greatest idea ever. I'm playing with a friend of mine from Minneapolis. awesome.  

|