So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

busy. Got to get going, and I heard my phone. Its in my room somewhere, darn silent mode.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

You heard your phone on silent mode ?  Wow.  You could be a comic book super hero.  We shall call you The Hammer....or the Anvil.......or.......the Stirrup.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Afternoonie!

Hows everyone aunties and arbiturs on this annonymous board doing?

Woke up this morning with my Tahoe gone and my brothers dodge out the front with a nail in its tire. There was a note onthe counter.. fix it and you can drive it, had to use your truck to get to work. LOL.

what a nice brother!

Im having another lazy day after dealing with the downtown yesterday.. had to go to two separate places and with just over an hour parked at each place cost me 18 bucks.. and I still had to walk a few blocks to my destinations. I guess at least I got to buy some street vendor hot dogs.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

lol......that's one way to get a tire fixed.

$18 for parking?  Holy moly.  Things are getting out of hand.  I think the last time I paid for parking, it was 2 bucks.  There's a lot to be said for being a hermit.

Sportsdude

lol. Sorry, I was in a hurry, didn't want to type vibrate mode. The phone was under two or three books a quilt and a pillow.  

purelife

I'm in hiding mode right now.  I prefer my shell.  But, I decided to come and peek to say HI to everyone for my vitamin DS.

Hope everyone is having a good day. :)

P.C.

Hi Miss purelife......good to see you. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  

Hi Purelife!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Hi from me as well, Purelife. I've missed seeing you around.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Morning miss PL, PC, LM,and of course mr gopher.

Its sunny but windy as heck.. so no waterskiing in the boat this afternoon. would be a waste.

<sigh> although my parents are on teh island Im STILL getting daily phonecalls from my dad telling me what I should be doing in my life and I must do this and that... yaargh. When he doesnt get any joy from me he calls my fiancee and talks down to her. She's getting as tired of it as I am. Do you think he would notice if we call blocked him? lol.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Hi PL! Take it easy. :)

Russ, I get these phone calls from my mom for the most part, in this case, she just worries a lot. I always say I'm not a kid anymore, I'm (insert age) and I'm doing fine. Anyway, your dad shouldn't talk to Starfish like that, you've got to tell him straight so to speak, drill it in until he gets the picture. If he doesn't get it, don't answer his calls.

P.C.

Hey Russ......same here with the weather.  Sunny, warm and beautiful.......but was super windy.  It has finally JUST died off and is totally nice out now.

Lise

Gosh. Super windy. Took the kids to Science World today. You would think there'd be NOBODY going as it is as weekday. DEAD WRONG. OMG. Bloody crowded, tons of kids.... they're all part of this stupid summer camp thingy. Who the hell takes kids on a camp trip to Science World??? Should they be out in the bush wacking racoons or something like that??

On top of it, my admission cost an extra $3.00 to go see the stupid Disney-sound exhibition which I might say is totally DISAPPOINTING. Nothing to experiment really and with tons of kids around, you don't really want to wait in line to press a button that goes 'beep'.

Well, at least the wee ones had fun with the water experiment. Even then it was super crowded. I can't believe how some kids are so mean. They pushed my little girls out of the way, took the balls from their hands and NOT ONE DAMN parent in sight to tell them no. I felt like saying, 'hey, don't do that, it's rude' but of course, refrained.

Kids. As Russ would put it, 'Yaarrgh!!'
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Oh Lise.  You've had quite a day!  I remember feeling EXACTLY like you're describing when my kids were young.  Heckyl and Jeckyl used to like the fenced-off preschool area.

Had a WINDY day at the pool.  Home early and BBQing some burgers soon.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|