So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Thank you for the suggestions, Goph.  I shall experiment on my next tea break.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Lil Me wrote:
 Thank you for the suggestions, Goph.  I shall experiment on my next tea break. .....

I usually grill the toast and then stick it in the freezer for five minutes or so before applying the butter.

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Found some crusty rye bread in the fridge.  Toasted that, cooled it, butter and Marmite.  MMMMM
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I've got a dilemma on my birthday Mamma Mia and Batman Begins comes out. What see...  

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
I've got a dilemma on my birthday Mamma Mia and Batman Begins comes out. What see...  

--
*coughs*

*sotto voce*   Psssst!  Batman!

Sportsdude

I know, but everyone on the planet and their dog and cat want to see that film.  

P.C.

[FONT size=6]HEYYYY !!! [/FONT]  

I'm on this planet....and so is my cat....and we don't want to see it.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
I know, but everyone on the planet and their dog and cat want to see that film.  
--

Might want to check the weight of your shoes....feeling a little light in your loafers?

Sportsdude

Sportsdude

Lil Me wrote:
Sportsdude wrote:
[em]I know, but everyone on the planet and their dog and cat want to see that film.  
[/em] --
Might want to check the weight of your shoes....feeling a little light in your loafers?

?

P.C.

Lil Me has ALL the best sayings.  I vote that she be the aunt of something.  Gophie?....can you work that out ?  

P.C.

lol SD.  You mean you laughed before you knew what you were laughing at ?

Sportsdude

I'm confused. I was being sarcastic with a wink and a grin so to speak. Doesn't translate well over a message board.    

Lil Me

*bows*  Thanks, P.C.  I suppose everyone has a hidden talent...mine is apparently one-liners on an anonymous chat board.

SD- google it.  

|