So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

P.C. paints other people's homes. wow.
I've got a house that needs to be completely redone. I'll pay for the plane ticket. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

My guess is that it's haddock (?)  At least we can still get that.....or.....can we ?

I also guessed that it was an east coast thing......which it is.  I came across this site that has a product list......Chicken Haddie is on it.  (I have no idea where it is though....lol)

I wonder if Mr. LM also remembers Lobster paste (another treat we had as kids.  Mom used to say that lobster to her was like balony, because it was regular fare where she grew up).    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Sorry SD....P.C. is on the 'no fly' list.

Sportsdude

hahaha forgot. lol
train ticket then. lol (although that'll take a while)

Lil Me

You never know, the train might need painting :)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Well....I'm off to bed....I'm beat.  Good night LM and SD.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/n020.gif" border=0]  

P.C.

You never know, the train might need painting :)  

LOL.....and I'd be up for it.....but not today. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/e010.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

Night P.C. :)
Happy Painting

Russ

Night everyone..

Starfishie and myself watched that new Indiana Jones.. not too bad but not as good as the others. Little bit too far fetched fantasy.. but still good.

My truck moves! We used it tonight, seems ok. Ill drive it for a bit to make sure everything is still together before the trip this weekend..

Looking forward to Sitting on a chair in the lake water with a six pack floating beside me..
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

bwhahaha so funny.

Lise

Morning all, how's everyone doing today? This weekend looks like it mite just rain a wee bit but after that, we're into the hot summer season.

I can't believe Michel likes turkeys and thinks they're cool. I mean, if I see a turkey running around (in the wild or at the farm) I'd probably just hit the road. I mean, gawd.... THEY'RE LIKE THE UGLIEST BIRDS ever.

Kramer and turkey!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

wednesday

wow, lise just hit her 10,000 post.

Michel

|