So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Well I call Michel's adventures 'freakin' sweet'.
Now if I ever could get off this freaking continent, parents didn't take me places like Europe, instead I saw 'real America' every summer. lol

On Turkeys

Don't be a big turkey. lol ;)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

Cuz Franklin was a Turkey. He also wrote a book about how to seduce older women.

Lil Me

SD- most people don't travel because their parents take them places.  They work, save their money and go.  Seriously.  You probably shouldn't be complaining about only seeing middle America and Florida whilst on vacation. A lot of kids never get to go ANYWHERE during the summer.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Hiya everyone!

shrimp salad for lunch and I'm feeling all shrimped-out.  These shrimps were MASSIVE!  

Sportsdude

Not complaining. Although every kid my age I've ran into talks about their favourite places and its always in Europe.
I don't mind that I've seen every state practically, it just led to cynicism.

purelife

Russ

purelife wrote:
 .[/DIV]
 I agree you shrimp... goats!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

van_guy

Anybody wanna see dead penguins and dead sheep pic taken with a cheap camera ? lol

Are you kidding ... I'll trade your dead penguins and sheep pics for a 100 dead camel pics (and i mean really really dead) and one nasty dead marmot shot.  

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Russ

Ok... Maybe Im going nuts and having Deja Vu...

But didnt you post this at some point before?

My answer is still yes!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Coincidence??

Van Guy wrote:

Are you kidding ... I'll trade your dead penguins and sheep pics for a 100 dead camel pics (and i mean really really dead) and one nasty dead marmot shot.  

[DIV class=storyheader] [H2]Hitchhiking B.C. marmot dies after scrotum burns[/H2][/DIV][SPAN] [H4 class=feed_details]Canwest News Service[/H4] [DIV class=feed_details][SPAN]Published: Tuesday, June 17, 2008[/SPAN]

[DIV class=feed_details][SPAN][/SPAN]

[DIV class=feed_details][SPAN][/SPAN][FONT color=#810081][A href="http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=c74c0594-0058-470c-8adf-9c9b8ced08ac"]http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=c74c0594-0058-470c-8adf-9c9b8ced08ac[/A][/FONT][A href="http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=c74c0594-0058-470c-8adf-9c9b8ced08ac"][/A][/SPAN]

Michel

van_guy

"Hitchhiking B.C. marmot dies after scrotum burns"

Poor little bastard ... who would burn a marmot's scrotum??

My dead marmot was just north of  Tibet in Gansu province - some buzzard was tearing him into little bite sized birdie bits ...
 [div class="feed_details"][span]

[span][/span][/span][/div]

van_guy

Michel wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]^^ lol[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] Camel killed by birds ? I wanna see that !!!

No I assume that the camels died in sandstorms or thirst on just natural causes ...
but the bones would lay around for many years so there are camel carcasses scattered everywhere.
in a weird way it sorta cheered me up - no matter how bad my day was - I'm doing better than that guy ...

|