So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

You can have some of the heat from here. Nobody would mind except the satanists lovers around here who love it hot for some reason. The type that when its 40+ outside, and heat warnings are out, they're jogging outside telling the world 'this weather is awesome'.  Then saying 'it's not hot it's perfect'. lol

Apparently I'm the grim reaper. 3rd time this week, somebody has been rushed to the hospital on my route while I was working. May they rest in peace.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

They like it hot there? Frack, they can have the rain and miserable cold here. I'm kinda sick and tired of the wet, like I want it HOT AND SUNNY for once. I don't remember a time when it was spring and it feels like winter.

Nothing much to do around the house. I broke my stupid faucet (the thingy that has a net at the bottom of the thingy) trying to clean it so I have to go to the hardware store this weekend to buy the thingy. HAHA. *sarcasm* I hate, aboslutely HATE explaining what I need to the hardware man.... maybe I'll just flash  my boobs and get him to read my mind instead.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

LOL!!!
Good plan.

Yeah its not really even hot yet and I'm tired of it. Around July/August you want to permenantly stick yourself in a walk in freezer and just sit there. lol

For example I can look outside now, and nobody's outside. Its too hot. How is that productive and fun? Its a super sunny day, can't go to the park though, too hot.
6-9am 6-9pm that's when you do stuff outside.

P.C.

Hi Lise.....just so you don't have to bare your breasts in the cold, what you are looking for is a faucet aerator.

I think
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

what is that? lol

Just get a heated bra. lol Or make one.

purelife

I think that's what Lise is looking for PC.  That was what I had in mind too but don't really know the name of it. :)

Good morning/afternoon everyone.

I kinda like this weather.  It's not too hot and not too cold.  If it's hot, I think we'd be complaining how hot it is.  If it's too cold, we'd be complaining it's too damn cold and we need hot.  

JJ

Lise wrote:
  I hate, aboslutely HATE explaining what I need to the hardware man.... maybe I'll just flash  my boobs and get him to read my mind instead.

I agree Lise the blank stares as are you are explaining, as if you're talking a foreign language.............. LOL

P.C.

Nothing could be worse than when I asked my hubby to pick up something from the craft store for me.  He came home empty handed.  His explanation ? .....A shop FULL of ladies.....he says...no way am I asking where I can get this......

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

lol.  He'd like it even less if you sent him to the Lost&Found Dept....  "I lost my Stiffy..."

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

LOL too funny PC.  

I also don't give MrPL my grocery shopping list because he wouldn't know what to get.  

ADD:  Lunch was spanakopita with some potatoes and chicken skewer.

Sportsdude

oooh Greek.
Had left overs from last night then got the baby call.
Big guy 9lbs 12oz.
Funny name can't believe they picked this name but its rather funny.

purelife

What was the name?    

Sportsdude

Brock
I'm going to have a hard time with the name and might get yelled at.
Here in the midwest we say "Barack Obama" with saying the first 'a' mumbled (only time you can tell I'm not from around here aka Canada is when I start eating vowels and word endings, takes extreme deligence on my part to catch myself) so it comes of as Brock Obama. My cousins wife mrs. suspecious about my political views and world (we had an arguement over her use of the word n*ger) she's not going to like it. So I best just say baby.

Michel

Sportsdude

HAHAHA.
Well everytime I say the name I think of Obama. So its no use in trying to hide the name. hehe I'm repeating brrock over and its too close to my pronounciation of barack (one syallable instead of two). (only the english press and some canadian press actually say b-ah/rock. I and my midwestern/southern brain can tell when a news guy nationally is from from my area when they eat the 'a'. lol Then some get confused and say B ah eh rock) lol. linguistics is so fun.

So funny trying to see outsiders (mainly British journalists) trying to pronounce American names with their "this is how it must sound in proper english" lol. God, my name would be butchered.

|