So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I think Russ just left... :(  HI RUSS!  I think we all want a piece of Russ.  

Michel

Michel

Van

G'morning to you all!

Banana cut up in peach yoghurt with rasberries on top for breaky. Of course coffee too!

Any plans for the weekend? I am off to the Kamloops area for a mountain bike event tomorrow.  Tenting with a few friends. Marshmallows...no! S'mores darnit!...beer! Hoping the rain stays away. Usually Kamloops is a dry zone though.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Good morning !

POURING rain here.  Waaaaaaaa.  I wanna go to Tahiti.  This is all too deja vu of last year.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Morning!

Drippy here, too.  Cold today.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

LOL

I can't believe this.....I'm actually going to put a fire on....AGAIN........IN JUNE for crying in the sink !!!!!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Good morning Van, PC, and LM.

I also had to take out my heater because it was cold the other night.  I hope the weekend clears up for us.

Have fun at Kamloops Van!  That should be a nice escape from the City.

We're taking it easy this weekend.  

Van

Hello gals!

Purelife, how was Harrison?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Heya Van!  Harrison was pretty.  The beach was windy but at least we got to venture out to Hicks Lake, Sasquatch Park and Bridal Falls.  The air was so fresh and the water so clean. :)  We were the only ones there at Hicks Lake on Sunday morning.  I like quietness and peace.  Mr PL wants to go camping up there this summer....

Van

Cool! You know, I love going to places like that before the peak summer season.

Van

Russ wrote:
I know this is old.. but I had to reply to this. Lets be honest.. as long as she cant speak barely ANY english or at least heavily accented broken english its SEXAY as hell!

Scantily clad womens on the beach rule.

<looking over shoulder for starfish>[/DIV]
 Agreed! Sometimes the less English a girl has, the better it works out for me!

purelife

I thought the less clothes a girl has on, the better.  I've never heard of language being a factor. ;)

Van

^ true purelife! A girl being a little 'tipsy' helps too...

Lise

WHY IS IT SO WET???

Good morning all!! What's this about purelife being tipsy? I thought she ALWAYS is tipsy....
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|