So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

Mojitos for supper tonight.  Yummy sweet Cuban goodness! Bloody $9.00 a drink at my local pub though!? Why so much, not sure? Never ate food yet, I am still not sure what I want.

I have never been to Harrison, just drove through. Hope you have a blazzt!!    
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

[DIV class=none id=imgFrame][A class=thickbox href="http://s3.tinypic.com/epqq9.jpg" name="'[br/"][/A][img id=imgElement title="Click for a larger view" src="http://i26.tinypic.com/epqq9.jpg"][FONT color=#336699] [/FONT][/A].

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

ooooo... I like mojitos.  Have you had mai tai's?  (sp?) - yummeee!

Have you been to the new Joey's on Burrard and Robson?  They have excellent bellinis and lemoncella.  Their bellinis have better kick than other restaurants.  

Van

purelife wrote:
ooooo... I like mojitos.  Have you had mai tai's?  (sp?) - yummeee!

Have you been to the new Joey's on Burrard and Robson?  They have excellent bellinis and lemoncella.  Their bellinis have better kick than other restaurants.

LOL! Yes I have, and I am comfortable enough with my manliness to say, yes, I love their bellinis.

purelife

*bless* Van for honesty.  :)

I miss their bellinis and lemoncella.....

Van

You know, I am going to start a support group for men. Men who love bellinis but order whiskey on the rocks instead because they are afraid what people will think!!

P.C.

.....and what about the fifi beer Van.

[img style="WIDTH: 325px; HEIGHT: 217px" src="http://www.unibroue.com/graphs_our_beers/bieres/backgrounds/ephemere_pommes.jpg[/img]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

What kind of men would be in this group?  I wanna come too!

Van

LOL! I can't think anymore. I need foood!!

CHat later.

Much love!

Lise

No more alcoholic drinks for you, Ms. purelife! *shakes stern finger*

I had the bellinis from Milestones (virgin, of course) and boy, was it evar yummy-licious.

*big wide yawn* So so so sleepy. Dead boring at work because everyone is winding down. Just got news that one student did not pass his clinical work so he didn't graduate with the rest of his mates. Must be devastating for him. I'm sure he'll pass eventually, he'll probably just have to do some make-up courses. I kinda feel for him having been in that situation.

Left my work pass at work. Damn. Damn. Damn. Just hoping someone will let me in early on Friday.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Hiya Lise.

Stick your pass in your bra next time Lise.  You won't misplace it.

Sportsdude

lol That movie was interesting.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

van_guy

Sportsdude wrote:
Lol We're talking weapons today, that's a first. Good with a rifle, okay with a shotgun, can't hit a clay pigeon if my life depended on it (with a sg anyway).

I was very impressed with myself - last year there was a bear hanging out in our camp.
I flung a rock at him (weapon of choice of geologists everywhere) and hit him in the chest.
The best part was that you could he a loud dull "thud"

It was sooooo cool.    

Who needs a shotgun when you got granite.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

I was very impressed with myself - last year there was a bear hanging out in our camp.
I flung a rock at him (weapon of choice of geologists everywhere) and hit him in the chest.
The best part was that you could he a loud dull "thud"

It was sooooo cool.    

Who needs a shotgun when you got granite.

I was just thinking - didn't Chretien use a stone statue to subdue a home intruder a few years ago?
Soapstone if I'm not mistaken ...
Very versatile weapon those rocks.  Bears .... home intruders ... I wonder if there is a patent on them?

Rock- o matic - I could use leftover pet rocks from the 70's and paint a mean face on them.

Having granite means never having to say "I'm sorry" could be my slogan.

Self defence - home intruders - paper weight - pet  - anchor for very small boats -

I think I'm onto something here -

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

That's very......creative, Van Guy.  VERY creative. [img onclick="selecte('rolleyes.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/rolleyes.gif" border=0]

We are getting slammed HARD with the wind right now.  And I mean HARD.  It started last night around 7......and hasn't let up.  I was petrified to sleep last night.  The yard is a MESS.  Bloody idiots up behind us keep buying parcels of land and then try to see if they can turn it into the prairies. [img onclick="selecte('mad.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/mad.gif" border=0]

They are removing any buffer we had and it's taking a toll.  Granted, this particular wind is pretty bad even WITH the buffer....but it is getting worse.

I'm really surprised we didn't didn't hear a tree come down last night.  I think I may vacate the premises today, if it doesn't let up.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|