So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
Was it your first time with archery, LM?  
 --

I've done archery before....love it, but never tried to use a compound bow until last night.

My hand and foot rash got worse overnight.
 I've gotten pretty much nothing done this week, due to feeling like crap.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Getting worse?  Oh dear..that must not be good. :(  I hope you get better soon to be on your feet again.

How's your selling house going?  Did you get some buyers?  

Oh, and what's the difference of having the compound bow?  (i don't know the terminology for archery)

Lil Me

Compund bow has more strings and  some pulleys, so there is a mechanical advantage- you can get more "pull".

All quiet this week on the real estate front.  I'm not complaining- I can use the break from cleaning...for now.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

All quiet this week on the real estate front.
 That's politespeak for "noone wants to buy my damn home".

Lil Me

And yes, Michel...I'm going to seek medical treatment if this doesn't get better.
 It's under better control if I take oral antihistamines, but I'm trying not to do that constantly.

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

No, I've been self medicating.  I should go talk to the phramacist...  

Michel

Lil Me

Ok.  I'm going to get professional help.  

Michel

Sportsdude

Lol We're talking weapons today, that's a first. Good with a rifle, okay with a shotgun, can't hit a clay pigeon if my life depended on it (with a sg anyway).

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Ok.  I'm going to get professional help.

Good girl Lil Me.  There are too many weird viruses out there to take any chances.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|