So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

Get well guys!!!!!

meh, cleaning the dorm sucks. Roommates were pigs.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

well bummer for the philly who finished second in the Derby, broke both of her ankles, had to be put down on the track.

Michel

Sportsdude

I was sick a few weeks ago, it was a nice weekend got out to the park etc, started feeling better. lol  

P.C.

SD....was at the market today (Old Country Market)...and they have about at least a dozen varieties of herring. Thought you might like to know where you can sate your cravings.

I was quite surprised at the prices of some of the goodies there.  Gone are the days of picking up unique imported goodies and spices and special foods for reasonable...(even cheap) prices.  There were Barefoot Contessa mixes there.....$14.99 A BOX !

Some of the unique stuff I saw there today.

Spotted Dick....who knew?  I remember Gophie talking about this once....lol

There was a hot bar-b-q sauce there called Colon Cleaner. (umm...yum?)

j-avanese Comet's Tail -a yummy pepper...sort of ($16.99 for a wee box).

So much neat stuff...yet all I came home with are some bedding plants, some smoked paprika and a new sling-shot.      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I'll head up there when I get the chance, right now my bank account has gone in the red for the time being.

Cool, about the herring. I went to QF yesterday, their herring there was the wrong type.

P.C.

I hear ya.  Not the place to go to find a bargain...that's for sure.  What type of herring are you looking for?

Sportsdude

Lil Me

Evening!
 A nice sun-shiney end to the day.
 Dinner out with the fam tonight.  92 year old grandmother out of the hospital after a lung infection...so that's some cause for celebration.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Cheers to grandma Lil Me...that IS cause for celebration.

Quiet night at home.  Sawdust doing a plumbing job for some friends....now THAT's a Saturday night....lol.

Lil Me

Sawdust is such a nice man.

I hope he remembered to wear a belt before embarking on plumbing work.  lol

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I hope he remembered to wear a belt before embarking on plumbing work.

LOL....yes, a belt is a good thing.  I on the other hand, offered a belt laiden down with wrenches and ratchets....[img onclick="selecte('moon.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/moon.gif" border=0]

P.C.

G'night guys.....off to bed for me. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/g050.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

Good Evening,
Well I've got 65% of the place done. I deserve a medal. Guys are going to get a bunch of money back (deposit) because I did all the cleaning for them. I had Chinese at this place everyone says is the best in town. Drove down by the million dollar homes of Nanaimo.

The idea of a guy wrestling Korpan the walrus is gaining some steam, it's still front page news in the paper.

|