So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

stretchedout

zen monk wrote:
 [H1 style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; MARGIN: 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial Narrow; 12px: "][FONT size=3]"Most people are so busy knocking themselves out trying to do everything they think they should do, they never get around to what they want to do." - anon
[/FONT][/H1]  

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - J.Lennon

C'mon, the city is sleeping!

P.C.

I'm having a good chuckle SD.  

April 24th... So [FONT color=#000000]I've been cleaning[/FONT] while Port Hardy has invaded the dorm

April 25th...I've got to pack and clean an entire dorm since the other roommate looks like he won't do anything

April 25th...Have to be out of this place by 11am tomorrow

April 25th... packing like crazy, got the whole place to myself,

April 26th....well I have to finish packing, then go to this event

April 26th...okay, well I've got to get a move on now. .... everyone was suppose to be out by 11am, yet I get to stay around and my roommates haven't started cleaning or packing yet.

April 30th...I wish I could outside, but I've got to do cleaning all day.

April 30th...I still haven't had any food today....... I've still got to clean the dorm,

May 1st....Busy day, still have to finish cleaing the other place. ugh...
May 2nd...I keep saying I'm going to clean the place (I have to do everything now, the last roommate ditched me), but I always leave it go.
I've got until Monday to have that place spotless. [FONT color=#ff0000]Should only take a day[/FONT], but its frustrating that I have to do the whole dorm

omg....I'm way beyond a chuckle now.  

SD...you are TOO FUNNY !!!!!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

oh dear.
welcome to procrastionation 101.
lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

omg....I'm sorry SD.....it was just too funny.

Michel

[font style="font-weight: bold;" size="7"]       [/font]  

Sportsdude

No worries, I'm laughing about it too, everybody is wondering about the dorm as well.

P.C.

Put SD on the list of people to NOT call if you need help moving.      

Michel

Sportsdude

lol. I'm a very good mover, I just am not good at moving by myself without help. Every roommate had help, I didn't, mother didn't show up and clean my room for me. hehe  

P.C.

I must sleep.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/k030.gif" border=0]

Good night !

*SD....GET TO BED SO YOU CAN PACK TOMORROW !!!!!*[/DIV]

Sportsdude

P.C. its too early for me. I'll probably just read a book.  

Russ

Morning.. so we have arrived at our next destination. Hopefully we get some news.

So hows everyone doing today? Breakfast was good.. we had eggs again after not having any for a few days. Lunch will be a bbq apparently. Hopefully not hockey puck style again.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

van_guy

Michel wrote:
   lol well next time just tell her she just have to send an email to any photographer who have a few samples of the animal or even just shot in the same geographical area she's interested into it, and she just have to ask what she's looking for. For one pic on a photo bank, any photographer have a few dozen, hundreds or thousands of the same animal on his/her hardrive. Now unless the komodo from seattle zoo are doing circus tricks and you happened to be there during their show, theres nothing you can not find from a professional for free (after asking permission to use the picture for educative purpose of course). And voilà, you get your picture, the only thing the publisher have to do is to published the name of the person with a copyright or named that person or his/her company in the photo credits.

And there are also pictures that are in the public domain, altough less interesting cos it's usually very old or bad amateur pics.

Actually since the "scientific" publisher obviously don't care about the authenticity of the environnement pic, she could even have asked to any photographer from Seattle area or even some tourists who went there and that have pic on Istock, she would have got her captive komodo pic faster.

Professional photographers loves it, it's free publicity for them and usually they proposed some of their best picture.

It was just dumb luck on my part ... I only sold a few shots, but it was really quite fun and it got me out on the weekends.  Mostly it was a time issue for this lady ... she wanted exactly the shot she wanted and would rather have the client pay for it than her spend the time / effort to find something in public domain etc... partly it was because her daughter was my contact and the daughter was starting a photo procurement businerss so by using the daughter (me) the mom was able to help the daughter (I'm confused I trust you are too)

I've had a falling out with my contact - long and weird story but I'm persona nongrata - otherwise I'd still be doing it.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Michel

Michel

|