So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Spotted dick..... now that's a phrase I haven't heard in ages.

About the disaster kit - ja, Michel, luckily I opened it before the disaster happened. Wouldn't have helped if we were hit by an earthquake then a great big stinker. Washed the container this morning with detergent and bleach. Yuck. Now I have to start all over again. I'm bagging EVERYTHING this time and not putting water containers in. Well.... maybe the small bottles but I'm bagging them as well.

Panicking about packing. Don't know what to packed. Crap. I wanted to go to the UBC Village games today but can't..... well, maybe. If I get my act together, then maybe.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Good Morning Lise, what's the UBC Village games?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

Good late morning everyone.

You're still cleaning your dorm?  You make is sound like it's the size of a football field!  

We didn't end up going to the auction because MrPL isn't feeling too well either.  He has the sore throat and sniffles.. :(  
I hope you guys feel better soon. :)

Michel

Sportsdude

bummer everyone is dropping like flies. This is not good.

yeah its a big dorm. Bigger then most people's apartment's.

P.C.

I could be packed, cleaned and ready to move in 3 days, even with an accumulation of stuff from more years than you've been alive.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

purelife

From the time that I logged off, I cleaned the toilet, sink and bathtub and tiles AND washed my hair and showered!

Gotta love Vim bathroom spray. :)

Your dorm can't be that big.

Sportsdude

Well yesterday I spent the day cleaning the bathroom (scrubbing everything mopping the floor), washing all the dishes and taking everything out of the fridge that had expired 2 months ago at least. Then my roommate thought it was cool to dump all the coffee into the sink, there by clogging it.
Today I've got to wash some more containers, bring stuff to the new dorm, throw away these boxes, clean the cabinets, sinks, stove, oven, fridge, freezer mop the floor in the kitchen.  Toss more stuff away that my roommates left behind.

Seriously. All these guys did was pack their stuff in from their rooms and left everything else. One guy left his expensive cookware and coffee maker.

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
wow Mr PL too ? The entire planet will get it soon or later. We're doomed, dooomed, DOOOOOOOMMMEEEEDDDD !!!  
 --

I think Skeptical Cat is going to tell us his Global Pandemic theory :)

Sorry to hear that MrPL is also unwell.

Good going on your packing, Skeptical Cat.  How much soup have you eaten this weekend?!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I've said before its not the cleaning that's the problem. It's what to do with all this stuff.  

Michel

purelife

Wow... 11 boxes!  Great job, Michel!

I'm curious to know why you have to clean up THEIR mess.  Did you guys each have to pay a damage deposit?  

Hiya Lil Me.  Are you feeling a bit better?

Lil Me

Hey purelife- I am a bit better, thanks.  90% today.  *sniffle*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|