So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

How's your blackbelt training coming along?  Do you know when your test is?  (I've been meaning to ask you...)

Glad to hear that you're feeling better.  :)

Michel

purelife

One exciting thing that we did yesterday was purchase two dressers from Ikea.  YAYYYYY!  We're happy cuz now, our bedroom is starting to look like one.  Now, we just have to organize our clothes.

I can't believe that it took HOURS to assemble those suckers.

Lil Me

I opted to not take my 2nd black stripe test last week.  I'd missed a lot of training due to my ankle injury, so I didn't feel prepared- my 2nd black stripe test will be in June/July...so the earliest I could take my black belt test would be Aug/Sept...this will depend on how many other candidates there are.  There is a lot of extra blackbelt traning required (including the tournament rules and refereeing in Korean), so the Master will probably wait until there are enough candidates to run the additional sessions.

I'm in no hurry.  I'm just glad to be back in training...ankle is not 100% and I can't run.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

They're responsible for their room, bathroom and part of the commons area.
They did their rooms (except for Port Hardy, he didn't even vacuum his room junk is everywhere). Stalin left before everyone, he left his expensive stuff in the kitchen, just packed everything way from his room and left. Oblvious had his mother come over and she cleaned his dishes and his room and bathroom for him. Still nobody did the common area (living room + plus kitchen). Nobody took their food out and threw it away.  If I don't do it, nobody will get any money back including myself.
Best I can do is clean it, then write a note and talk to the admin saying how Port Hardy, Oblvious and Stalin did absolutely nothing.

Oblvious said he wanted to keep all the cans around from first semester so he could take it to the recycling and get money from it. Sure whatever. He never took it out until I had enough of the smell about a month ago. Oblivious also kept stuff from September in fridge. I had to dump all of that stuff out and clean it.

Port Hardy never cleaned all year, I never saw him actually 'clean'.
Oblivious only cleaned in the first semester when he wanted to have a party. Second he'd leave dishes in the sink for weeks.
Stalin only cared about himself.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

LOL Michel.  You crack me up some times.

Lil Me

hahahahaha.  Skeptical Cat is welcome to have his doom and gloom theories.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

Knowing the admin, they won't accept that proposal.
It's really what the cleaning person says to the admin's that affect how much of 200 bucks we get back. The person knows how bad the place is and that I've got to do everything. But who knows.

Michel

Sportsdude

well I'll talk to them on Monday.  

P.C.

well I'll talk to them on Monday.  

Monday will be too late....right SD ?  You'll be done before then....right?  Because if you're not, [FONT size=4]I'm coming down there[/FONT] [FONT size=4]!!!![/FONT]  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/boese/e040.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

hahaha lol

no I'll be done in a couple hours. Washed the insides of the frig, cabinets and counter tops are done. Now I just have to wash the floor (by hand is some places) move stuff out of the dorm still. Then I'm finished.

I'll talk to the admin people tomorrow, only person right now in the building is a friend of mine and she'll just laugh at me at how worn out I look/pathetically slow.

But hey the goof balls in another building are still living in their dorm. So ha!

|