So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Happy Friday!!!!!

Lucky Goph, every day is Friday for him.

Brown rice bowl with avocado slices, canned slamon, lemon juice and cumin.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Fish, green beans, peas, carrots & potatoes.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Very healthy, Goph.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Good afternoon everyone!

Pizza for lunch.  Now back to work.... :P

ADD:  Wow, really quiet here today.....

[FONT face="Arial Black"][FONT size=2]E[/FONT] C [FONT size=6][FONT size=4]H[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT size=7][FONT size=5]O[/FONT] [FONT size=6]E[/FONT] S[/FONT][/FONT]

Van

Busy day for me. Meeting got postponed at last minute. Doesn't matter, I had too much work to get done today to go anywhere anyways.

What is up tonight? I am going for a swim, then after a clean up, meeting a friend for a pub supper. Hopefully some kind of chicken sandy.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Swim?  That sounds relaxing.  

I've got to teach my brother how to drive.  It's my Friday night ritual until his test in June. :)  Along the drive, we sometimes make a trip to Costco....to uhm, practice parking.  ;)  

This weekend, we're thinking about checking out an auction.  It's a police aution and they are selling tons and tons of bikes and other goodies for cheap.  (hopefully)

Has anyone been to an auction?  How does it work?  

Van

yes, I like to swim more and more these days. great cardio and easy on the joints and muscles.

Good luck getting deals at the auction. Probably find tons of stuff. Also, good luck with the driving lesson. Hopefully it isn't too scary!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

oh, and never been to one of those auctions. sorry, not much help.

purelife

Thanks Van.  You have a great bday party as well!

ADD:  Lick some bday cake for me!

Van

Lick some B-day cake hey? No prob...and if anyone asks what I am doing I will just tell them some some sexy girl I met on a forum requested that!

Michel

Van

so it is like "well, since we are parked as Costco...may as well..."

purelife

Van wrote:
so it is like "well, since we are parked as Costco...may as well..."  

Nah - It's more like "turn down on this street, continue and then make a right"  

Big sister is teh boss.

purelife

Van wrote:
Lick some B-day cake hey? No prob...and if anyone asks what I am doing I will just tell them some some sexy girl I met on a forum requested that!

May I sqeeze another request? [pun intended]

Van

COOL! ok, I am off.

Happy weekend!

|