So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

P.C.

OOOOo an auction !  I like auctions, although I have never been to a police auction.  I suspect they're all somewhat the same.  Two recommendations....definitely go to the pre-viewing  (they will have a list of all items...so you can make notes on it...condition etc)....and also, find out what their policy is for payment.  For some you must wait out the duration of the auction before you can pay and leave.

They're a lot of fun purelife....have a great time.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Jeebus.....it's awful quiet in here today.  purelife's right... HELLOOOOO !!!

Lise

Quick hellow here. How's everyone doing? This weekend is going to be crazy for us - gotta pack and get ready for our trip. Waahaooo!!!! Wednesday is the day we leave. Can't wait.

Still suffering from vertigo. Not sure if it'll pass when we hit Disneyland. Would suck if I can't go on the rides because of this.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hey everyone!

Hey Lise!  Have great trip to Disneyland!!!  LiseJr and LiseJr will love it.

I'm finally home after a looooong day.
 Heckyl's class had a field trip to the swimming pool.
 Then home to clean up in a hurry. (Real estate showing)
 Dinner at the mall.
 Jeckyl had a lacrosse game in the rain.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

hello happy weekend to everyone. I'm exhausted, spent the day helping a friend move and then went to this tree climbing course place south of Nanaimo. I'm completely soaked.

My friend wants to go to Van tomorrow, don't know if I can go, I need to clean and I don't have any money. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

zen monk

[h1 style="margin: 0pt; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Arial Narrow;"]"Most people are so busy knocking themselves out trying to do everything they think they should do, they never get around to what they want to do." - anon
[/h1]  

P.C.

Lucky you Miss Lise !  Hope you have the best time ever....and that darned vertigo disappears.  The munchkins will love it.

SD....are you STILL cleaning ?  What have you done that requires a weeks worth of cleaning.....LOL

Lil Me....in spite of the many 'walk-throughs', are you getting a sense that real estate is slowing down some ?      

zen monk

[h1 style="margin: 0pt; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Arial Narrow;"]"One keep - clean is better than ten make - cleans"[/h1]  

Lil Me

The market has definately slowed down....to a "regular" pace.  Last spring, this place would have sold in a weekend- for more than the list price.

Believe me, I'm not complaining.  I'm happy with the amount of exposure this place is getting.  It'll sell..at the right time.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

True Lil Me.  I was quite surprised to hear the house up the road went for more than asking price.  It's not something I think of happening in this area.

zen monk wrote: "One keep - clean is better than ten make - cleans"

Ye are wise zen monk.  Ain't that the truth !

Lil Me

zen monk should register so we can bless his wise monkedness.  

Sportsdude

Well in typical SD fashion, I keep saying I'm going to clean the place (I have to do everything now, the last roommate ditched me), but I always leave it go.
I've got until Monday to have that place spotless. Should only take a day, but its frustrating that I have to do the whole dorm when nobody else lifted a finger. I guess I'll take the coffee machine that one of the roommates just left behind. I don't know what I'll do with it though.

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
don't know what I'll do with it though.
 --

Uh...make coffee?

Sportsdude

I'm tight for space in the car, is what I was implying. I have too much stuff.  

|