So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Do you see Best Buy across the street?  They have already put a ramp where we could cross it.  I think they are adding more stores there too.

I've been buying lots of my clothes from Costco.  :)

So, you get the usual underwear and socks for 'xmas too, huh?

Van

haha! yes I do.

I buy a lot of clothes right at bike shops, snowboard shops. For my days for meetings though, I wear dressier clothes, usually wear golf shirt and dress pants. Days I don't have meetings, usually in shorts and t-shirt.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

What about when you go to sleep? ;)

Van

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

purelife

I wonder what PC wears when she plays in the yard.  

Michel

Sportsdude

eck, I hate metrotown. Tear the roof off Metrotown and make it open air and then I'll show up.
Well P.C., you won, Nanaimo's naming the harbour front Diana Krall Plaza. lol Even though it was a contest, most of council ignores us when we wanted Tommy Douglas Plaza. Oh well, so Diana now gets a statue too. lol

morning/afternoon.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Afternoon to you lunchers.

What's for lunch?

I can't decide on what to have...

Sportsdude

probably pasta or potato salad. I don't any food

Gopher

Pizza (with a ton of sardines on top) and potato salad.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Speaking of sardines, I haven't had that for a LONG time.  I'm more surprised that I didn't have a craving for these suckers.

P.C.

Holy....speaking of sardines....I just came in for a lunch break, and guess what I had ?  Sardines and another yummy orange.  Must be something in the air.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I've been exposed to scandinavian food, I've had cravings for Herring, but I can't find it in the stores. :(

purelife

You had sardines too?!  How was the sun?  

|