Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

OH....I forgot my bus song.

The wheels on the bus go round and round

Round and round, round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round

All through the town.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

That was the song I was thinking about too when I was thinking about Lil Me and the kids on the bus.  LOL

How come you have cold coffee?  Did Mr Sawdust forget a step along the way? ;)

I had some strawberries and then have white tea.

P.C.

How come you have cold coffee?  Did Mr Sawdust forget a step along the way? ;)

lol....never.  I just couldn't wait to have one of these oranges I have, so my coffee just sat.  A friend gave us a pile of oranges because she was going away....and they have to be, without a doubt the BEST oranges I've ever had.

purelife

Were they store bought oranges, PC?  Sunkist?

Costco sells Cara Sunkist oranges and OMG, so delish (expensive though)

P.C.

Yes....these are the Costco oranges.  SOOO sweet and juicy and tender.  Can't get enough.

I don't think I've ever had produce from Costco that isn't of really good quality.  So much of the supermarket stuff is flawless and beautiful to look at, but often bland, dry or tasteless....or all 3.

I really don't have a problem paying a little extra for that kind of goodness.  It's way cheaper in the long run than spending anything on crappy fruit that ends up in the compost. No bargain there.

P.C.

Anyways, I'm off to play in the yard.  It's too nice out there.

Have a great day !

Van

P.C. wrote:
Anyways, I'm off to play in the yard.  It's too nice out there.

Have a great day ![/DIV]
 Lucky Yard! Gets to play with PC all day!!

Have a great day.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

I'm with agreement with you (yet again) on that one PC.  Costco fruits and veggies are way fresher and better tasting.  I always buy their strawberries and it could never compare with other stores.

Byeeee PC.  Have fun on the yard.    

purelife

Hiya Van!  Didn't see you there, sneaking around the corner.

How are you?!

Van

I never tried their fruits and veggies. I haven't been to costco a ton mind you. Now I get a friend to pick up coffee from there. Those huge store intimidate me. Like Ikea, I walked in, and walked out! Way too big. As for as big as they are, they are still jammed packed with people. Crazy!  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

I am good. My work is mellow this week. A lot of waiting on consultants to get back to me on certain items. Indecision.

Got Sirius radio going and coffee is amazing.

How are you?  

purelife

Van wrote:
I never tried their fruits and veggies. I haven't been to costco a ton mind you. Now I get a friend to pick up coffee from there. Those huge store intimidate me. Like Ikea, I walked in, and walked out! Way too big. As for as big as they are, they are still jammed packed with people. Crazy!  
I guess you don't step foot in Metrotown.  That place is freaking HUGE now!  And they keep extending it...

Michel

Van

No, malls scare me too. I just get clothes twice a year at my B-Day and Christmas! lol! Metrotown is nuts. Would rather support the small guys, although they are getting harder to find these days.

|