So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Were you hoping to get laid with a can of Lucky's?  

Sportsdude

haha
nah, I just got tired of drinking Granville, which is my beer of choice.
Actually had Budweiser at a party, a friend of mine said Bud tastes like Canadian beer up here, she was right. Lucky's tastes more American then Canadian. My cousin and I got a good laugh over the phone with me drinking Budweiser. Pretty much its goes "you travel across the continent and to another country to drink the beer of your home town. lol" (I'm always drinking my "fancy German stuff" around them all the time).

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Home after a bottle of wine. The monthly post-strata council meeting discussion.
 Got the realtors' tour coming through here tomorrow morning.  Oh sh*t.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I just got home from a friends place watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer trying to remember my childhood. lol
Now I read Orwell before bed.

Russ

purelife wrote:
Were you hoping to get laid with a can of Lucky's?  
   I had to quote this for posterity, this is a classic that Ive heard a number of times.. funny coming from PL. The other thing that had me giggling is this is the first thing I saw when I entered the lunch thread here.

Miss LM.. what realtor tour? What did I miss?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Van

That is one thing about the US hey? A grocery store will have a 24 pack of beer for $7.99 or something. Then you taste the beer and think, $7.99 is WAY TOO MUCH!!

g'morn! Weekend is almost here. Dumbass client wanted a meeting at 3 pm tomorrow!? Guess you have to schedule when you can. I might just drive to the Kootenays Saturday early morning instead of tomorrow.

Oh well...in the meantime...COFFEE!!!

EDIT: they are really not a dumbass client...just cutting into my play time. dumbass was a bit harsh. They are actually pretty cool.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Rats Van !  Just think of it as a strategically placed interuption of your schedule. Leaving on Saturday may be the very thing that alters the path of life and death.

Anyways.....good morning.  Coffee good. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/k020.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

I know! Can you imagine! Oh well, lots of daylight driving is better too.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

There's gotta be a reason.  There always is.

Just think....a wayward meeting saving your LIFE !!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a035.gif[/img]

Well....mustering up some energy to get out and do some forest cleaning.  The area outside the Ebony Lounge is in need of some serious tidying....but there are a billion salamanders everywhere.  I hate disturbing their little homes....but it must be done.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
There's gotta be a reason.  There always is.

Just think....a wayward meeting saving your LIFE !!!  [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a035.gif[/img]

Well....mustering up some energy to get out and do some forest cleaning.  The area outside the Ebony Lounge is in need of some serious tidying....but there are a billion salamanders everywhere.  I hate disturbing their little homes....but it must be done.

Careful of the slamanders if you injure them they die really easily

(LOL ... I read your salamander horror storry on "nothing to say")

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]                                                                                                   .

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
[img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif[/img]                                                                            

Just kidding  

goodnight pc / van                      .

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

Good night van guy.  Sleep tight....let visions of dog intestines, dance in your head.

Van

later Van Guy! PC, the salamanders would probably just find a new space no? I don't know those creatures too well.

|