So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

Sounds good. I never had salmon like that.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I usually like my salmon with nothing more that a little light baste of butter and garlic (and maybe a hint of dill) on the bar-b.  Same with scallops, prawns, shrimp....the plainer the better.  And I loathe lemon on my seafood.

BUT....that does sound rather yummy.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

You could always take out the lemon and just add orange juice with the maple syrup marinade.  I saw the recipe in a mag once and thought that I ought to try a maple glazed salmon.  It came out wonderful. :)  I wanted to try something different other than the butter thing too. :)

Lise

I love salmon everyway you cook 'em. Salmon sashimi is probably my weakness followed by smoked salmon. Yummy.

OK. Back early from work. Dizzy again. This time I had to stop work and go to the doctor. It's no denying, something's wrong. My friends all thought the same thing, "Lise, you're pregnant!" Uhm. NO. The doctor said I have ear infection so I just took my drug a while ago and am a little wosssy so if I happen to say something stupid like "SD, you're the best thing that ever happen to DS" please excuse me. Twas the drug talking.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

*tosses mashmallow bras*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Oiy! You sound like a smurf!

OK. Gotta go lie down. TTYL.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

P.C.

Ahhh....that makes sense Miss Lise.  Hope your drugs works fast and well.  Take good care.

Lil Me

Oh Lise, hope you feel better soon.

Twonie Tuesday at KFC for dindin tonight, due to real estate showing at dinner time.
 Think I need a chaser of antacids and wine.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

Twonie Tuesday at KFC for dindin tonight, due to real estate showing at dinner time.
Think I need a chaser of antacids and wine.

Sounds like it shouldn't be long Lil Me.  You'll be back to normal before you know it.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d038.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Has anyone put down any offers?  I remember my parents putting up their place for sale a few years ago and the offers weren't appealing to them.  I was glad that they didn't move..

Good evening everyone.  When I was rowing, I kept scraping my right hand knuckles to the point where they were badly bleeding.  And my stupid bandaid kept falling off.  My two hands were soaked in blood and the only thing that worked was the water and me sucking the blood.  My hands are freeeeezing and numb right now...not fun

Lise - get better soon. :)

|