So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Van

Michel wrote:

I know the kind of forest you're talking about. Scotland is full of forest like that, all pine trees planted in rows, so ugly.

I give the regeneration effort some credit. Students kill themselves all summer planting trees and the ones that make it past the first couple weeks, are usually excellent planters. They go from being just fit, to Bruce Lee fit over a summer.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Michel

Van

Or planting in the north coast close to Alaska where it can rain like in that Noah's Ark video game! I would have to get Bent just to deal with it!      
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

gotta go. chat later.

Michel

purelife

Cake?!  Yummmeeee... I buy cake and pretend it's my birthday.  It's a good excuse. ;)

purelife

Has it been a year already?  Wow...that's a good excuse to buy some cake. :)

Michel

P.C.

WOW....congrats Michel !!!  purelife is right....good reason for a cake.

[img style="WIDTH: 313px; HEIGHT: 362px" height=567 src="http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/78260425.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1937B8C00E1EDBEE48C4520421C7E543A87284831B75F48EF45" width=496]

purelife, I sure hope you and Lise aren't coming down with any nasty bugs.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

purelife

I see an invisible cake too.  I'll bring my invisible fork and knife.

I could also be pregnant but I wouldn't know until next month.  That's my other suspicion too now that Lil Me has mentioned it to Lise.

Michel

P.C.

Sounds like perfect cake to me.  I can only assume it has invisible calories, and any extra pounds from it will be invisible too.        
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|