So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I could also be pregnant but I wouldn't know until next month.  That's my other suspicion too now that Lil Me has mentioned it to Lise.

WOW....would that be happy news for you ?[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

If it happens, it happens.  I wouldn't be aborting this one like last time.

Plus, it'll be a damn good excuse to get out of work for a year!  Gawd, am I tired of working in an office.  

I'll let you guys know if I am. :)  It would be great news, for sure.    

P.C.

Well this sounds like the perfect opportunity to kick you over to the 1000 mark in blessings.

purelife

P.C. wrote:
Sounds like perfect cake to me.  I can only assume it has invisible calories, and any extra pounds from it will be invisible too.  

LOL.. I like that idea!  No artificial coloring or sweetner.  100% pure fruit juices not made from concentrate.  105% organic.    

Lil Me

Hey everyone!

Woohoo purelife!   Keep us posted.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

you weren't kidding a couple weeks ago when you said you wanted in kids in all capital letters now!! lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Wow! best of luck with whatever happens purelife!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

And Hippo BDay to you, Van!!!!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Thanks Lil Me! If there is no cake, I will run to a bakery and get my own!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

[img]http://pro.corbis.com/images/RF4471107.jpg?size=572&uid=%7B5E9F9E64-9301-4D48-BAAF-EB3F4402E85C%7D"]

How about pie?

Van

Mmmm, I love pie too!

P.C.

purelife

You two like pie in your face?  I prefer it on my plate, with vanilla icecream...mmmmm...

Lunch was leftover maple salmon with kale and asparagus with mango slices.

P.C.

What is maple salmon, purelife ?  I'm guessing it's prepared with maple syrup somehow ????

purelife

Yep yep.

I marinate my salmon in maple syrup (not the cheap stuff like Aunt Jemima's), some orange juice, lemon zest, whatever fresh herbs I have and whatever spices (dill, bayleaf, salt, pepper, etc) and then bake in tin foil...

VERY YUMMY!

|