So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

Your muscles must be used to it. Good for a student. When I was a student, I had trouble biking across campus.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

lol if my muscles are used to it, easy blame the campus lay out, its built on a mountain slope. 300 steps from the bottom of the campus to the top.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

My legs are stiff. Between rock climbing yesterday and siding last week. Siding was easy, it was the up and down on a ladder that woke up some muscles. My biking muscles are in good shape, but it is amazing how many hidden muscles there are in a body that an average person doesn't use regularly.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Oh, I know what you mean about the sore muscles, Van.  From finding sore muscles, I also find sore bruises... I have bruises right now that I don't know where I got them from.

Sportsdude

if you bruise easily you've got an iron deficiency.

eat high in iron foods.
[a href="http://www.bchealthguide.org/healthfiles/hfile68d.stm"]http://www.bchealthguide.org/healthfiles/hfile68d.stm[/a]

Van

purelife wrote:
Oh, I know what you mean about the sore muscles, Van.  From finding sore muscles, I also find sore bruises... I have bruises right now that I don't know where I got them from.[/DIV]
 You need a massage??!! Just teasin' buddy! Actually, I could use a massage.

There could be a lot of reasons a person bruises easliy. If you eat a healthy diet, and still bruise easily, it may be worth a trip to the doc's to get it checked out.

Michel

Van

It doesn't hurt to get something unknown checked out by a few doctors.

I bruise like crazy too, but I earn those suckers! lol!

purelife

"I'm young, I don't care!"  LOL LOL  Sorry, just had to add that one in.  I quote SD!

I think it was from me banging something during some sort of workout.  I do have lots of food with iron and take multivitamins once in a while.  I did see a doctor once and did loads of blood test to find that all levels/cells are normal.  

ADD:  I probably earn them too, but boy oh boy do they look like you've been abused.

Van

purelife wrote:
"I'm young, I don't care!"  LOL LOL  Sorry, just had to add that one in.  I quote SD!

I think it was from me banging something during some sort of workout.  I do have lots of food with iron and take multivitamins once in a while.  I did see a doctor once and did loads of blood test to find that all levels/cells are normal.  

ADD:  I probably earn them too, but boy oh boy do they look like you've been abused.

I doubt you would have anything to worry about. Physical people get bruises. They are part of fun! Enjoy them! lol.

purelife

Byeeeee Van!  Thanks for dropping by.  Remember, I want that massage.  And, I'll take a raincheck.  ;)

ADD:  Did I say something?  I hear crickets...

Hi PL

What's for dinner, PL?

Nothing much, you?

Oh, I'm thinking about cabbage rolls.

Oh, that sounds yummy.

Really?

I want some too.

Sportsdude

no bruises ain't cool, surgical scars are what people want to see. lol

Lil Me

Evening.  Weird sunny snow day.

Mr LM and I were running errands in East Van and stumbled upon Frenchies (Hastings near Nanaimo/Slocan) at lunchtime.
 Very awesome smoked meat sammy with fries and pickles.
 The menu also lists poutines, steamies, maple sugar pie.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

You turned down poutine?     hahaha...

Mr PL brought a banana cream pie (from Costco) and found out that it's due tomorrow.  I suggeted that he invite his friend down the street to finish it.  So, we told him to come over but didn't tell him that we really want him over to finish the pie.  I bet it'll still taste good for a few more days.

P.C.

I'm equally shocked at the shunning of the poutine.

Stiff and sore today as well.  No particular reason....I just am.  I spend the day clearing out underbrush and stuff today, but had a hard time getting my energy to co-operate.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|